Annapurna Circuit Trek

The Annapurna Circuit Trip is one of Nepal's most famous adventures, lasting 18 days and winding through the Tibetan-like landscapes. It's known for being a challenging journey, taking you from Jagat to Chame, Manang, Muktinath, and Ghorepani. Along the way, you'll encounter diverse landscapes such as barren areas, snowy peaks, and terraced farms. Starting from Kathmandu, you'll enjoy scenic views of oak and maple trees along the river as you pass through nearby settlements. 

The route leads through narrow river valleys and dense forests, offering glimpses of stunning peaks like Pisang and Annapurna II, and the traditional trading village of Manang. As you continue, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of Lamjung, Himalchuli, Manaslu, and other Annapurna peaks. After navigating rough terrain, you'll reach the highest point of the journey, Thorong La Pass, at 5416 meters, before descending into the Kali Gandaki valley towards Muktinath, a sacred site for both Hindus and Buddhists

The journey continues through Marpha, Ghasa, and the hot springs of Tato Pani, where you can relax for a day. From there, you'll ascend to Ghorepani, known for its panoramic sunrise and sunset views. The climb to Ghorepani-Poonhill can be challenging but rewarding, allowing you to experience the local lifestyle of the ethnic Gurung people. 

This journey is considered moderately difficult but rich in natural beauty and cultural heritage, suitable for those who appreciate diverse climates and nature's wonders. However, it's important to stay physically fit and train regularly before embarking on the trip. The journey concludes in Pokhara, where you can spend the night before returning to Kathmandu the next day. 

Overall, the Annapurna Circuit Trip promises an unforgettable adventure through varied landscapes and rich heritage, making it a must-do for all adventure enthusiasts.