chapter 46

In a fit of rage, Taehyung swept his arm across his desk, sending papers, pens, and various items crashing to the ground with a cacophony of noise. His office, once a picture of order and luxury, now resembled a scene of chaos and destruction, mirroring the turmoil raging within him.

Fury burned in his eyes as he paced back and forth, his hands clenched into tight fists. How could she defy him like this? How could she choose Jungkook over him, after all he had done for her? The thought gnawed at him like a festering wound, fueling the flames of his anger.

With each step, he felt the weight of his failure pressing down on him, crushing him beneath its suffocating grip. He had been so sure that his plan would succeed, that Sia would come crawling back to him, begging for his forgiveness. But instead, she had chosen to stand by Jungkook, to embrace a life without him.

The realization twisted his insides with a mix of emotions – anger, frustration, and a deep, searing pain that threatened to consume him. He had lost her, and the thought was like a knife to his heart, cutting deep into his soul.

But amidst the turmoil, one emotion burned brighter than all the rest – vengeance. The need to make Jungkook pay for stealing Sia from him consumed him like a wildfire, driving him to the brink of madness.

In his twisted mind, he concocted plans of revenge, each one more sinister than the last. He would make Jungkook suffer for his audacity, for daring to stand in his way. And Sia... she would learn the consequences of defying him, of choosing another over him.

As the flames of his rage continued to smolder, Taehyung's hatred for Jungkook reached a fever pitch. He could feel it coursing through his veins like poison, poisoning his thoughts and clouding his judgment. In that moment, he would stop at nothing to destroy Jungkook, to tear apart the life he had built with Sia, and to claim her for himself once and for all.

As Taehyung's fingers curled into fists, his knuckles turned white with rage. The pristine office that once symbolized his power and control now bore the scars of his fury. Papers fluttered like fallen leaves, and the sharp clang of shattered glass echoed through the room.

Jimin, Taehyung's steadfast friend, stood in the doorway, his expression a mixture of concern and helplessness. He watched as Taehyung's anger consumed him, feeling the weight of his friend's turmoil with each destructive gesture.

"Taehyung, calm down,"

Jimin implored, his voice gentle but firm.

"This won't solve anything."

Taehyung's chest heaved with each breath, his eyes blazing with a fire that threatened to consume him entirely.

"How can I calm down, Jimin?"

he spat, his voice dripping with venom.

"That bastard Jungkook has won. He's won, and I can't bear it."

With each word, Taehyung's voice rose, the raw edge of his emotions cutting through the air like a knife. His frustration knew no bounds as he grappled with the reality of his defeat.

Jimin approached cautiously, his steps measured as he tried to diffuse the tension that crackled in the air like static electricity.

"You're letting your emotions control you, Taehyung, you know you get out of control when you let your emotions control you "

he urged, his voice tinged with desperation.

"You need to think logically."

But Taehyung shook his head, his resolve unyielding.