Chapter 1

"Reya!!! Get up!!

"Reya!!! Get up!!

A very familiar voice shouted from somewhere making me stire in sleep. I frowned and pulled the blanket over my head, shoving my face into the pillow. I can ignore anything for sleep and food.

But my blanket was soon snatched away with force making me startle.
I groan with irritation and glare at my at the person who had a smirk on his face.

Samar raise an eyebrow as if challanging me to do something, as he new a person like me can only glare and pout.

He is Samar Malhotra my cousin who is 3 years older then me.

"Go away Samar! Let me sleep"
I said trying to get my blanket back.

"Reya get up fast or else you will get late"
He said and pulled my hand making me get up from bed.
I pouted and snatched my hand from him went inside bathroom grumbling to get fresh but not before throwing a last glare at him.

Stupid People!! can't even tolerate my happiness!!

After twenty minutes or so i got out of bathroom all fresh and clean.
I first put on my new uniform which was a white shirt tugged inside the knee length dark blue-grey plated skirt and a tie. It looked pretty cool.

Highschools in Boston don't have uniforms so I am quite excited wearing this.

My parents shifted to Massachusetts due to my father's Transfer when I was just 10 and we have been living there since then, though I used to come to India in vacations all the time.

This year my parents again got transfer but this time back to India in Tamil Nadu and then we came to decision that I will live in Mumbai at our actual home where our whole family stays.

And today I am starting my 11th grade.

I combed my long hair into high pony tail and applied sunscreen on my face and some lip balm on lips and that's it. 
Makeup is not allowed in Indian schools and anyways I don't even do makeup.
It's just me and my basic skin care.
I shoved my bag on my shoulder and looked at time still a lot time is there.

I went downstairs and saw Dadi (grandmother), Bade papa (her uncle), Dhruv Bhai and Samar were sited together having their breakfast in dinning room.
My chachi whom I call Badi maa, was serving breakfast.She is like a second mom to me.

With a smile on face i went there and wished everyone goodmorning and got replied as well with 'Good morning cookie'.Cookie that's what most people call me at home.

Dadi told me to take seat beside her and i did what she told. She kissed my forehead lovingly with happiness dancing in her eyes. Actually everyone has the same happy face like her.

Oh!! Did i forgot to tell that I am the most favoured and pampered person in my family? And no I am not spoiled.

"Baccha? Did you sleep well?"
Bade papa asked smiling at me.
(Baccha?)

"Yes bade papa" i replied

Badi maa came and set beside me
"Cookie look I made your favourite dish today" badi maa said serving me Aloo Puri.

Now that's my favourite!! I thanked badi maa and devoured my breakfast.

"Reya, eat fast, the driver is on leave so I will drop you today"
Dhruv Bhai said who was silent the whole time typing something on his phone.

I node and drink my juice.

Dhruv Malhotra, my elder cousin who is one of famous lawyer in Mumbai and is a co-owner of a firm. Btw he is always bussy.
We have like a 10 years of age gap, and have nothing in common. Our bond is just so-so and it's fine I guess. Btw I am close to samar.

After breakfast I follow Dhruv Bhai  and we get inside his car.

I Looked at our Mansion and then at the big garden with lots of flower.
Our family is quite rich but not like those billionaires, we are just upper middle class.

Our car went further away and I was not able to see the mansion.

The car stopped infront of the 2nd gate of SVM High & Higher secondary school

It was first day and a lot of cars and people were crowding the place.

"I will come to pick you up, if there is any emergency then call me or Dad from teachers phone. ok? " Dhruv Bhai said.

Yeah, phones are also not allowed in schools, it seems I can't read novels in classes now. 🙂 How sad...

I got down and closed the door and waved bye to him. He nodded and left.

He don't even talk much....he sure must be an Introvert.

I pouted and entered inside the campus.

But Now looking at the bustling school full of students infront of me, a thought came to my mind.

Oh....

I am feeling soooo Nervous....

Hello everybody!!

This was the first chapter and I think it is small as well.

Give Votes and do comment.

THANK YOU.