Closer To You

Feelin' like I'm floatin'
Something's in the air tonight
We're speakin' with emotions
Won't look away
Love me at my lowest
I'll love you when you're barely holdin' on
Lightin' up the darkness
I can be a shoulder when you're not strong

Feelin' like I'm floatin'Something's in the air tonightWe're speakin' with emotionsWon't look awayLove me at my lowestI'll love you when you're barely holdin' onLightin' up the darknessI can be a shoulder when you're not strong

➖➖➖♠➖➖➖

Warning: none (lots of fluff)

➖➖➖♠️➖➖➖

You look at the clock for nth time tonight. The series playing on TV isn't getting your attention, as you continue to glance at your phone or the clock which is hanging just above the TV in living room.

"Where is he? He should have been here by this time."

You bite your lip, and getting annoyed by the sound, you turn off the TV, and open your Twitter account in your phone. You need something to divert your mind, otherwise by the end of the night, you will get headache which you can't afford to bear tonight.

As you scroll down your phone, you come across with a post, where someone is praising about yout boyfriend's new song, Seven. You smile proudly as they talk and praise about him. They are eagerly waiting for his album to be out.

He has already started working on his first album. It is not announced officially. But you know about his everything. Perks of being his girlfriend.

And to be honest you can't also wait.

But then you come across a post where some toxic fans were criticising Han Sohee, the actress who is in music video of Seven. You feel bad for her. She had just done her job, then why they are being like this?

You are afraid that it will also happen with you in future when Jungkook would introduce you to his fans. Or worse...

He won't be able to do that because of them.

Suddenly the security system of the door goes off, taking your mind away from your thoughts. You jump out of your place, stumbling on your own as you make your way towards the door.

Once you turn around the corner, you meet with the sight of your boyfriend in his casual clothes along with face mask and a beanie which he usually wears while travelling. His only one sight lifts your mood up from your previous thoughts.

As his eyes fall on your figure dressed in his black hoodie and pajama shorts, his eyes light up immediately, and makes his way towards you with wide open arms after removing his mask.

You take the invitation, and jump in his arms while he catches you right away, pulling you in his chest. "God, I missed you so much."

You smile bashfully and then breaks the hug, looking up at him who is also smiling, your hands around his neck. "I missed you too, Kook."