#4

Spoon fall from Mrs.Kim hand in the plate with a thud while Taehyung keep looking at him without any expression which makes hard for anyone to understand what he is feeling. He then get back to his breakfast while Mrs.Kim look at him in disbelief. She have to take the matter in her hands now although it didn't make any difference but still she have to try for her son. She look at her husband nervously "h-honey... What are you s-saying? marriage is not a game or any d-deal that can happen in just a mere week."

Mr.Kim look at her with his deep intense eyes which Tae gets from his father "it is more like a business deal from both sides" he sit straight "it will bring benefit to our business." Mrs.Kim tried to object "b-but" her voice fades when he glares at her. Taehyung not once look up from his plate and finish his breakfast quickly, he gets up and hold his bag which have his laptop and files "have a good day sir."

He is about to go but stop when Mr.Kim said "Taehyung" he call him sternly and Tae look at him with his lower lashes "yes sir." Mr.kim lean forward on the table with his intervene fingers "she is Mr.Jung daughter you know Mr.Jung owner of Jung business" Tae nod his head quitely while Mrs.Kim look at his son and her eyes filled with tears. Mr.Kim continue "do you want to meet that girl... your soon to be wife?". Tae quitely shake his head "no sir I don't want to... it's better that way" Mr.Kim nod "better." Tae nod back and walk away with fast and firm steps.

At Jung Mansion
Mrs. and Mr. Jung, Lia and Y/N are sitting on the dinning table having breakfast. Y/N have a doll in her hand while Mrs.Jung give her a bite from her hand and she chew it with a smile while looking at her doll "mumma where is oppa?" Mrs.Jung sigh softly "baby he went back early in the morning." She immediately look at her mother with with wide eyes "he didn't met me." Mrs.Jung caress her head softly "baby he met you last night right?". She nod slowly.

Mr.Jung clear his throat Mrs.Jung and Lia look at him while Y/N is still busy in playing with her blonde doll. He look at Lia then his wife "I have fix your marriage Lia." Her mouth open in shock while Mrs.Jung eyes also widened in surprise. Mr.Jung wipe his hands from the napkin "I fix it to Mr.kim son Kim Taehyung... he is very successful and good looking guy." Lia push her plate away in rage "I don't want to marry him." Mr.Jung look at her with raise eyebrows "you didn't even see him."

She scoff "I want to keep it that way... How could you do that dad?... You didn't even asked me... It's about my life." He look at her intensely "and I'm your father." She laugh mockingly "oh please dad please don't play this I'm your dad card on me... Ofcourse you are my dad but it doesn't give you the right to take the biggest decision of my life without even asking for my opinion." Mrs.Jung decides to keep quite it's not like they are involving her in their conversation. Y/N look at them both with her doe eyes and mouth full of bread, she is not understanding what's happening she just know that Lia is angry.

Mr.Jung raise his voice in rage "I have taken the decision and it's final... you are getting married to him in a week." Lia shake her head in disbelief "you can't be real dad." He lean forward on the table and look directly at her
"you will get married to him, it is really good opportunity for expanding my business more and I won't let anyone ruin it not even you." She slowly clap in disbelief "wow... seriously wow-" her sentence cut off in between when Y/N started clapping too.

Mrs.Jung eyes widened when she look at her daughter clapping with a wide smile, she immediately hold her hand while she look at her mother with curious eyes "Y/N stop... not now" she whisper to her sternly. She look back with a pout "but Lia was clapping too." Lia fumes in rage while looking at her but she have more important thing to handle now. She again look at her father "I will not marry him dad" she said in her rage filled voice. Mr.Jung throw the napkin that was in his hand on the table and it makes Y/N scared she hold her mother arm tightly and Mrs.Jung put her hand on her in assuring way.

Mr.Jung growl in anger "YOU WILL MARRY HIM BY HOOK OR BY CROOK." She get up from her chair in rage which makes the chair fall down with a loud sound and Y/N cover her ears with both of her hands. Lia look in her father's eyes in a challenging way "try me" with that she walks to her room while fumming in anger.

At Kim Company
Taehyung is sitting in her office but his mind is somewhere else again a memory hit him.

Flashback
Tae is standing infront of his father while looking down and Mr.Kim is fumming in anger "what the hell do you think Kim Taehyung you were doing? I send you to university to get a degree in business and you were making girlfriend." Tae gulp his fear "s-sir I-I love her-" his sentence cut off with a loud shout which makes everyone flinch. Mrs.Kim hold her mouth to control her sobs. Mr.Kim walk to Tae and stand directly infront of him but Tae didn't able to look up, his heart is thumping loudly against his ribs. Mr.Kim fist clench in anger "do you really think that daughter of a mere lecturer will became my daughter in law ... That Hana or whatever is her name forget her."

Tae for the first time looks up slight with his red moist pleading eyes "s-sir please don't do this... we r-really love each other a lot... she u-understands me... s-she is everything I want i-in my life p-please I will do w-whatever you say...s-sir please meet her and h-her father I really want to m-marry her please." He joined his trembling hands infront of his father and this time Mrs.Kim didn't able to stop her sobs. Mr.kim keep looking at Tae with his poker face then hold his joined hands in his "I will meet that girl and her father but if anything goes wrong then you have to do as I say" Tae nod immediately "promise me you will marry any girl that I choose for you... if I didn't like that Hana... without questioning me." Tae body tremble and he gulp the bad feeling then nod "I-I promise."

End of Flashback

His body jerk back with the sudden memory and he get up anxiously. He can't able to breathe suddenly when his anxiety kick in, he loses his tie and open first two buttons of the shirt. His eyes turns red when her smiling face appears infront of his eyes. He close his eyes to shake off her face and hold the glass of water with his trembling hand. He take few sips impatiently then sigh in relief when he feel better. He close his eyes to calm down when he heard a deep voice "Taehyung?". He open his eyes and look at person standing at the door, his eyebrows frown "hyung?".

to be continued~
(So who do you think Taehyung hyung is?
Do comment
Also did you like this chapter?)