part 1

The bus ride.

Nick's pov:

Today we are going to the airport with our schools. we are going to a small city called bjärstad

We are going to be there for 2 months and we are staying at a boarding school called hillerska.

My mom is driving me up to my school because there is a bus that's going to pick us up and drive us to the airport.

¨so, how are you feeling nicky?¨ my mom asked me. ¨im fine.. 2 months is a lot though.. but yeah i'm good,¨ ¨mhm okay. who are you going to sit with on the bus and the airplane?¨ she asked me. ¨charlie. i hope we are going to share a room together, i don't wanna sleep next to a swedish stranger.¨ she just nodded.

Soon we were at the school.

¨bye nicky! i will miss you. love you!¨ ¨i will miss you to. love you!¨ we say goodbye as we hug each other.

¨oi! nick!¨ god not harry.. ¨whats up.?¨ ¨where is your boyfriend? is he not comin.. oh there is nicks boyfriend!¨ he said as he laughed. i turn around and
see charlie coming out of his dads car and saying bye.

i walk over to him and hug him from behind.

¨oh my god nick! what are you doing?¨ i came out last year so everyone kinda knows now.. at first we got a lot of weird looks because people didn't know yet but nobody really cares anymore.

̈¨i missed youuuuuu! and now we can be together every single day for the next 2 months..! it's going to be amazing.¨ ¨we were together yesterday but sure.. and yeah of course its going to be amazing! but what if we dont get to share a room? and we will have to sleep next to a swedish stranger?¨ i know the crown prince of sweden goes there.. so what if one of us is going to share a room with him? what do we say? do we say hi or what?

¨I don't know.. I guess we can sneak into each other's rooms?¨ he just nodded. ¨We need to get our things to the bus.. it's soon taking off¨ he then said. ¨yeah good idea! Should we sit together on the bus? yes. okay let's do that.¨ ¨i didn't even get to answer! but yeah sure.¨

we walk over to the bus and get our bags in the bus and walk in and find our seats.

¨hey nick! oh hi charlie! how are you guys!¨ imogen asks ¨were good! how are you? are you excited?¨ ¨yeah i am. did you guys know that the crown prince of sweden goes there?! its crazy.. like what do we even say? do we even say anything?¨ ¨what? the crown prince? as in the one who was in that leaked video?¨ oh yeah, he is also dating a guy.. maybe he wont be that bad at all?

¨yeah, him and his boyfriend looks so cute together.¨ imogen says.

Airplane

Charlies pov:

The bus just stopped at the airport and me and nick walked out of the bus holding hands.

¨char.. have you ever been flying?¨ he asked me. i think he noticed how i was shaking a little bit.

¨yeah once but it was only a small flight that took one and a half hour, so its different this is like three and a half hour. so im kinda nervous¨ i admitted. ¨it's gonna be okay. i promise, i'm going to sit next to you all the time¨ he says as he hugged me.

We walked out of the bus as we realized we were all alone because everyone walked out.

We got our luggage and we started walking into the airport.

i will just skip the part where they check in bc i dont feel like it lol

"char.. you cant fall asleep the plane hasn't even started yet" nick told me. "mhm.. i'm so tired though!" "i know.. you can sleep when we are up in the air. okay?" he said and then kissed my head. i just nodded and sat back in my seat.

soon we were about to go in the air and i was nervous. i think nick noticed because he squeezed my hand. "hey it's okay. nothing is going to happen, i promise" he told me. of course nothing is going to happen, i know that. but still.

we were now in the air. "see it's all good! you can also fall asleep now." "mhm" i mumbled as i slowly closed my eyes.

when i woke up. we were almost there. we just had to land. nick fell asleep too, he's laying on my shoulder.

"nick, wake up we're gonna land soon." he slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

"god i almost forgot we were on an airplane. i was laying so good on your shoulder." he said and then kissed my nose. it may be kinda weird for others to kiss each others noses, but me and nick are just different i guess.

soon we were walking out of the plane and were in a swedish airport.

"okay everyone!" mr ajayi tried saying. but nobody listened.

"EVERYONE FORCUS ON MR AJAYI!" mr farouk then shouted. some people that were just walking by looked confused at him. but come on, it's mr farouk?

"thank you mr farouk. uhm so as you can tell we are at a swedish airport, and the busses is soon here, so get ready for that." he finally got to say.

"i'm excited and scared at the same time. like what if we don't get to share a room together? then we will maybe have to share one with a complete stranger? i don't want that." nick whispered to me.

"hey nick, it's going to be fine! the only thing you should be worried about is sharing a room with the crown prince!" i said while slightly laughing.

"yeah yeah.. i'm still nervous though." "same honestly.."

1004 words.

Heartstopper x Young royalsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara