𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

Azzurra's POV

My manager, Aurelio, called me this morning asking me to meet him in the local coffee shop for a quick meeting before I had to go to training.

Aurelio: 'Ciao Azzurra, so che il tuo contratto con la Juventus scade quest'anno e mi chiedevo se volessi esplorare le altre opzioni disponibili per la stagione l'anno prossimo?' (Hello Azzurra, im aware that your contract with Juventus is up this year and i was wondering if you wanted to explore your other available options for the seasin next year?)

Azzurra: 'Ad essere sincero, voglio esplorare le mie opzioni perché, anche se sono estremamente felice qui, mi piacerebbe andare altrove per una sfida.' (I want to explore my options to be honest because, although im extremly happy here i would love to go elsewhere for a challenge.)

Aurelio: 'ok, voglio che tu sappia che molti club in diversi paesi hanno espresso interesse affinché tu giochi per loro.' (ok, i want you to be aware that many clubs in different countries have been expressing interest for you to play for them)

Azzurra: 'oh, quali club?' (Oh which clubs?)

Aurelio: 'West Ham, Brawn, BK Häcken, Chelsea, Manchester City e oh Arsenal' (West Ham, Brawn, BK Häcken, Chelsea, Manchester City and oh Arsenal)

Azzurra: Arsenal??

Aurelio: 'sì, perché così eccitato?' (yeah, why so excited?)

Azzurra: 'ECCO L'ACCADEMIA DA CUI PROVENGO. RICORDARE?' ( that's the academy I came from. Remember?)

Aurelio: 'Oh mio Dio, sì, me ne ero dimenticato. come ti sentiresti se andassi lì?' (omg yeah i forgot about that. how would you feel about going there?)

Azzurra: 'Piacerebbe molto anche a me. Possiamo portare avanti questa offerta?' (I would love too. Can we take that offer further?)

Aurelio: 'Assolutamente! ti darò qualche informazione in più riguardo l'offerta.' (Absolutely! i will get some more information to you regarding the offer)

———————————————————————
No POV

Azzurra was not left with a tough decision to make, does she stay at Juventus for the remainder of her contract or does she transfer to a different club that had expressed interest in her.All her thought began to swirl in her head as she began to make her 20 minute journey to the training grounds

Azzurra had always loved Arsenal, joining their academy at just 9 years old and leaving when she was 17, She always had a dream to play for the first team one day at the Emirates but getting a professional contract offer from her father favourite club in Italy at such a young age she knew that it was an offer that she just couldn't give up.It was a difficult decision to leave her family who had migrated from Italy to England but knew deep down that this was her chance to make it into the big stage.

At just 19 years old, Azzurra found herself getting an England senior call up which was when she met her now best friend Ellie Roebuck. Her and Ellie were like sister, never apart from each other, if you seen Ellie, Azzurra would be nearby and vise versa. Azzurra called Ellie at any moment when she found out news, good or bad but she new that this news was going to have to be kept a secret as there was potential of transferring to her club Manchester City, the side at which she has been the first choice keeper since she was just 18 years old. They had similar stories. Debuting for club at a young age alongside debuting for their country also at a young age was one of the many reasons why they felt they got along so well.