A new arrival

Isaac's pov

I woke up in a tight, enclosed area. Everything was pitch black and I could not see a thing. I thought about screaming but decided against it, hearing a quiet shuffling noise on the outside.
"Someone's coming!!" I heard them whisper, and before I knew it the door that sealed me in this tight space was engulfed in flames. I was terrified! Was I about to be burnt alive?

I shut my eyes tight and the door opened, I hadn't dared to open my eyes just yet, but when I did I saw a an adorable cat...or is it a racoon? Whatever the creature was, it spoke (which surprised me).
"Give me your clothes!" the creature spoke.
'What?! Why does it want me to strip!?' I thought startled by the creature's demands. I looked down at my clothes and saw that I was instead wearing a cloak, who had changed my clothes? I saw that the cat thingy was starting to aim it's fire at me, so I quickly jumped out of the container falling to the ground. The cat had charred the coffin...wait I was inside a coffin?! The racoon looked angry and I decided to run away out of the first door I could see; this had just made the cat/racoon angrier and it chased after me breathing fire.

Sorry that this is short. I don't really have any inspiration, but I will try to make them longer and less cringier. I hope you are enjoying this.
Thank you <3