009

-amora's pov:

-amora's pov:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im at the stu with jenn, kr and tata. they were shooting a music video and i decided to come with them. jenn looked so very good in her lil outfit. 

they've been recording for about 25 minutes. suddenly, a whole bunch of girls come. i gave my full attention to the music video. they started touching all on jenn. one of them even twerked on her. i instantly got jealous. like jenn hasn't posted me once and now she got some smootchie all up in her music video. like damn, you aint NEVERR show me off like that. 

so, naturally, I got an attitude. they finished like 15 minutes after that. jenn ran up to me and excitedly asked me if I liked it. I just nodded. she looked confused but brushed it off.

"can we go bro" I told Jenn as she was talking to TaTa. 

ta just looked at us. he looked like he wanted to say sum. but he stayed quiet.

"why, ian ready to go." jenn said

"ykw.  fine, ima just uber home." i said walking towards the door.

jenn grabbed my arm and before she could say something, i snatched my hand away and walked out. i called my uber. i wanted to leave even more when like none came out. when my Uber came, I went home. I went to go take a shower and put on some shorts and crop top.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later, Jenn finally came back. she stomped upstairs and swung the door open.

"why the FUCK is you over here storming out and shit. people over here calling me a bad girlfriend and shit." she yelled at me

"maybe you are" I told her, blankly

she looked at me like I'm crazy. 

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY?"

"you heard me" I said as calmly as I could

"how am I a bad girlfriend, amora?" she said as she got madder

"let's see. you decide to come support you at your music video. all of a motherfuckin sudden, a whole bunch of BITCHES come out. touching all up on you and twerking on you. you NEVER, not even once have you posted me. now you over here catching this bitch ass, smiling and shit. you never talk about me, the most people know about me is when you did that dumbass interview. that was like 7 months ago. people have asked you if we were official and you've ignored them. we used to take trips. we used to have dinner dates. we used to go places and have fun bro. now you barely have time for me. like what the actually fuck Jenn. you know what, have them smootchies. call me when you actually have time for me. bye bro." I said leaving and grabbing my keys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i drove to tata house. i was crying. i felt like she didn't want me any more. jenn was blowing up my phone. so, i turned it off. when i arrived at tata house, i pounded on his door. he looked through the peephole and opened the door. when he opened it, i quickly stormed in. tears streaming down my face.

"woah, woah, woah. what's wrong mora?" he looked at me as his smile faded.

"me and jenn had a fight" i said through sniffles

"why, what happened. was it because of what happened at the stu"

i nodded. 

he sat me down on the couch and put a cover on me. he sat next to me and i laid on his shoulder. ta has always been like a brother to me. i knew i could NEVER go to kyle about this. tata actually listened to me. unlike jenn.

"what's wrong, tell me" he said, feeling in the silence. 

"she came home mad because people were saying she was a bad girlfriend. cause of what happened. so I told her that she was and she told me to explain why. and I told her that she never takes me out anymore, she never takes me out on trips, she never told any of her fans that we're official. and I'm so tired of her not having time for me and giving everyone else attention. I have fucking needs and she not matching them. we have been arguing lately because I have been catching attitudes. and it always ends up with make-up sex, we never have real sex anymore. she never wants to do it just because. it's because I'm mad and she just does it to make me forget about it. I'm so fucking tired tata."

I cried into his chest. he rubbed my back, kissed my forehead and wiped my tears.. 

"its okay. i'll talk to her, okay? it's never gon happen again, I promise. I love you amora" he said as he gently rubbed my head 

"okay, I love you too TaTa" I felt my eyes getting heavy. he rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-tata's pov:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

amora just went to sleep. she had dried up tears all over her face. I picked her up and took her upstairs. I went back downstairs and called Jenn.

"hello" she said with her voice all drained.

"what the fuck bro. amora just came over here crying. you deadass hurt her." I screamed at her

"what? she's over there? here I come" she said

"no nigga. listen. she is tired. you never take her anywhere. all she wants is for you to show her the love and affection you show these hoes. you got a wife at home who loves you but you can't even sit down and listen to her. all you do is give her make-up sex. what happened to doing it cause you want her. not to make her forget about it. you better make this fucking right before she cheat on yo ass. youn giving her what she wants and needs. don't be shocked when she pop out with a whole other nigga." I said

"listen, I have been thinking  about what she said. and i wanna say sorry." she said

"how about you show her instead of telling her." i said

"ight, I'ma do sum for her. when she wakes up, tell her I love her. please?"

"ight. but you gotta do better"

" I know, okay. I am."

"you better. bye"

hopefully she do...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1070 words...