A quick favor

Junkrat broke into a giggle as he stumbled into their eyesore of a shack, yeah that was the right word. It was an eyesore. Roadhog's hands left for his pockets, glancing to the side at his employer who'd made him hold all of their earnings. Roadhog promptly dropped the bags of gold, or pretty much whatever they could get their hands on, at the entry and shut the door, more so slammed it. "What a heist, eh, Hoggie?!" The blonde enthused, practically vibrating with excitement, fire blooming at the tips of his unkempt locs of blonde. Junk spun around to shove Roadhog's shoulder, not earning more than a muffled exhale before Junkrat flopped down on the couch, stretching his arms over his head as he yawned, stretching, his ribs concerningly visible. "You aren't eating enough." Roadhog grumbled from beneath his mask. "Oh, relax, I'm eating fiine, mate!" Junkrat snapped back with a disobedient pout. Before Roadhog was able to leave the room, Junkrat scrambled up from the couch with his chin already resting against Roadhog's shoulder. "We gonna hit tonight?" He tittered, voice lowering slightly in his attempt at being seductive. Roadhog didn't do more than give a huff for a response. "Come- onn!" Junkrat whined, falling back against the couch. Roadhog glanced back in which Junkrat shuffled his shorts down over his waist to reveal his hips. Along his hips, were the bite marks and soft bruises Hog had left from the previous night. Roadhog's cock twitched in his pants, causing him to reach down and adjust himself in discomfort. Junkrat's amber eyes glanced from Roadhog's mask, down to the bulge in his pants with a simper, knowing soon enough he'd get what he wanted. "Ehee.." Junkrat chuckled. "Shut up." Roadhog grunted, stepping towards the couch and gripping Junkrat's waist as he roughly removed his bottoms. Roadhog's hand drifted towards Junkrat's cock, already shoving his hand along it in which pathetic gasps and whined escaped his employer's mouth. "Hh.. gh- I'm close." Rat huffed. Roadhog removed his hand, keeping him on edge as instead he inserted his large, first two fingers into Junkrat's mouth, further until they triggered the blonde's gag reflex, moistening his bodyguard's fingers. Hog didn't waist time, bending Junkrat over as he slid his dampened forefingers inside of his partner in crime. Junkrat squirmed, panting through grunts as Roadhog began to push his fingers in and out of Junkrat's asshole. "Stay still." Roadhog grunted, swatting Junkrat's ass. Though it was a gas mask, it was prone to get stuffy. With his free hand, Hog reached up, unclasping his gas mask and throwing it down onto the couch. Junkrat grunted, reaching back in attempt to grab at Roadhog and undo his ponytail. Whatever it was, he'd always had a preference for Roadhog to have his hair down, especially when getting his brains banged out. Roadhog exhaled and let down his ponytail, his white hair falling slightly past his shoulders as he finally removed his fingers, holding Junkrat's waist in place in which he was granted a few excited giggles. He slowly inserted his large cock, as usual, carefully, though without warning. "Mako!" Junkrat cried, his legs quivering and threatening to fall limp. Roadhog began to thrust in and out, holding his companion still. Junkrat's eyes rolled back as his lips parted into a moan. "Fuck.." Roadhog huffed, his thrusts picking up in pace. The head of Roadhog's cock hit Junkrat's prostate without mercy, certainly earning a reaction. Junkrat's back arched as he grabbed at the couch cushions, legs shaking violently. "Yes- hah.. faster, mate!" He cried, his accent growing softly thicker the way it did when Roadhog got him just too overstimulated during sex. Tears approached his eyes as his moans grew sloppier, mumbling incoherently. "I'm- hehe!- I'm gonna cum!" He slurred. "Not yet." Roadhog grumbled, clutching the head of Junkrat's cock, causing pre- cum to leak from the tip. "Hey! Come- on!" He whined, quickly silenced as Roadhog's thrusts quickened and roughened. Junkrat whimpered quickly, hurriedly until he felt the intense pleasure in his lower stomach. He let out the most open- mouthed moan, one that certainly wasn't graceful. He couldn't mind, not one bit. He was too busy with the cum, seeping from his tip and down his thighs to be embarrassed. Roadhog continued pounding for a moment longer, grunting sharply as he released his load inside Junkrat. "T- thanks, Hog." Junkrat huffed as he collapsed back onto the couch, grinning shakily. Roadhog only nodded in response. That was enough for Junkrat.