Universe 10:Star Wars: Clone Wars (Augmented Clones AU)

Race: Human

Humans type: Augmented Jango Fett Clone

Name Durning the War: Kukri

Name After the War: Elijah MacMar

Age: Same as Hunter

Hair Color: Vanta Black

Thick & Natural hair style:
Front and side parts looks like and is inspired by Senko-san's hair, while the back is done in a half man bun fashion with it reaching his upper back, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads. That make his hair look like loose and flowing dreadlocks.

Skin-Tone: coco brown

Eyes: Russet Brown

Face type: an oval shaped face that sports a straight forehead, sharp angled eyebrows, a button nose, natural lips, and square chin.

Facial hair Style:

Teeth: straight & white

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: Scottish-like

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Height: 6'0

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, brave, quick thinking, honorable, tactical, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth or, responsible, adventurous, caring, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, quiet (mostly), fun.

Likes:
his brothers, being a soldier, traveling and seeing other planets. Brandy, sparing, helping out others, kids (he's good with them and is a big softy), and having fun.

Dislikes:
The Separatists, cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people are in danger, men dying needlessly in battle, and being stuck at bases.

CC Number: 2246

Rank: Lieutenant

Class: Clone Commando

Combat Skills: Hyper Leather

Martial Arts: Teriskasi

Powers: Darkness manipulation

Love Interest: Shaak-Ti

File: as a Commando and an augmented clone, Kukri is sent on suicidal lone wolf missions deep behind enemy lines to assistant, sabotage, and out right steal info from the Separatists. With the help of his abilities and skills. Before joining William and his Company.
----------------------------------
(Armor: Always keeps his helmet on)