~Movie Night/ Unexpected Text~

Purpleds POV

"So You rember that projector we brought here a few years ago to watch movies?" Dream asked. "Uh yeah?" Geroge said. "Well we should set it up again" Dream smiled. "Yeah he's right! We could watch a dinsey movie!" Tubbo excliames. "What are you, FIve?" Sapnap snickered, to witch he receved a punch in the arm.

Dream and Geroge shortly after dissapired into the feral bois room, and returned minutes later with a white blanket, some thumbtacs and the projector. Ranboo and Sapnap stuck the whight blanket to the wall with thumbtacs as Dream set up the projector.

When they where done we chose a movie and set it up. they brought in the mattresses from our rooms to bring into the living room and some blankests and pilliows. Me and Purpled sat on a mattress, Tubbo and Ranboo sat next to us, and Deo and quackity were sitting on the next one, Then Sapnap and Karl then Dream and Geroge.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

We put on alladian and we watched.

~TIME SKIP CUZ LAZY~

Were all siiting in our treehouse in the middle of the woods, A whole new world started playing, Dream and Geroge got up and danced with each other, And Same with Karl and Sapnap, Me and Purpled just sat there, his head on my shoulder, and my head on his.

Deo and Quackity were passed out. In the corrnor of my eye i could see purpled falling asleep slowly. I took out my phone and recored the two pair's danceing.

when the song ended, They all were laughing and having a good time, they all sat back down and went back to chatting among them selves.

shortly after the movie ended everyone started to fall asleep, I wasent tired though, But I closed my eyes to try and sleep. When I felt a buss on my phone, I tame my phone out from my hoodie pocket and it was a text message.....From Techno.

Technoblade: Tommy I Have Some New's

Tommyinnit: I Don't Care Techno.

Technoblade: It's About Wilbur.

Tommyinnit: Like I said I. Don't. Care.

Technoblade: He's In Jail.

Tommyinnit: Good For Him

Technoblade: Do You Wanna Know What He Did?

Tommyinnit: Sure Ig

Technoblade: A Very Very Long Story Short, He Burned Down An Apple Bee's 

Tommyinnit: Sounds Like Somthing He Would DO lol

Technoblade: Tommy

Tommyinnit: Techno                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Technoblade: Thats Not The Reason I Texted You 

Tommyinnit: I figered As Much What Do U Want

Technoblade: Mom Is Home.

Tommyinnit: Techno Thats Not Funny Mom Died When I Was Eight

Technoblade: We've Also Been Lying To You Seance You Were Eight.

Tommyinnit: What?

Technoblade: I Can't Tell you This Over Text Phil Might See Them, Meet Me In The Meadow Park In 10