Oh Shit

"I-I'm so sorry Negan I didn't mean it that way" Noah says very frightened. Before Noah can get another word out Negan grabs ahold of the collar of his shirt and begins dragging him out of the room. People start gathering in the hallway watching this incredibly embarrassing moment of poor Noahs. "Care to fuckin' mind your business?" You scream at everyone not giving a shit if there will be consequences. 

Negan likes your attitude. Women who aren't afraid of speaking up or acting out like you are turn him on. If a man were to say what you just said they would probably be dead this second. A grin comes across his face when he hears those words spill out of your mouth. "I think we got a feisty one Simon." Of course he can't have everyone thinking that speaking with very little respect is okay so he signals to Simon to handle it. 

Simon grabs your arm squeezing a little tighter than he should be and drags you through the crowd of people. "Are you serious right now?!" You glare at Negan as Simon pulls you away. "Where are you taking me?" You ask Simon with genuine concern now. "Where bitches like you belong." He has this disgusting sarcastic smile on his face that you wish you could slap right off. Deciding it's best to just keep your mouth shut and figure out an escape plan to save Noah you silently allow Simon to throw you into an extremely dark room. It feels like a prison cell only colder and darker. 

Noah watches with fear as Simon drags you away. "Negan please don't hurt her she didn't do anything wrong" he begs. "Relax kid if anyones gonna get hurt here it's you" Negan practically laughs out. Noah's eyes light up with fear he know's that whatever is going to happen will be painful. "Here's the thing kid...I will make a deal with y/n and IF she agrees i'll spare you but it's up to her to decide." This cannot be good. 

For what seems like hours you pace back and forth anxiously awaiting someone to come deal with you. Finally you hear the door creak open but it's pitch black in that room so you can't see who it is. "Hello?" You ask. Then you see the shadow of a tall man holding that barbed wire bat. "Now y/n you know I can't have you talkin' to me like that in front of my people." Instead of replying you face your head down to the floor. Negan walks closer to you and slowly tilts your head back up with his finger. "But here's the thing... I want to offer you a deal in return for Noah's safety." Your eyes light up immediately. "Be my wife and I will ensure that not only I don't hurt Noah but no one ever lays a finger on him... call it extra protection." 

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me Negan." You couldn't possibly be more pissed off right now because you know that if you decline you'll never see Noah again. "There's more sweetheart." That stupidly hot cheeky smile appears on his face. "See since we're at maximum capacity up there you'll be sharing a room with me." "Oh. My. God." you think to yourself. 

"Wow you've really got it all figured out now don't ya" you roll your eyes at him while saying. "What if we just leave?" You ask genuinely. "Here's the thing princess...that's not going to happen and if you try i've already alerted my men to throw you right back in this hell hole." You sigh in defeat. "Fine but I need to gather my things and let Noah know what's going on." 

He motions for you to walk out the door and then lays his hand on the small of your back. You instantly grab his hand and throw it off of you which earns a giggle from Negan. You finally make it back to your apartment the walk there was extremely uncomfortable. So many thoughts racing through your head. Noah is eager to see you and you see relief written all over him once you walk through that door safely. He hugs you. "Oh my god y/n I was so worried." He can tell that Negans deal was not something you had wanted by the look on your face.

"Here's the thing Noah... I have to um how do I explain this..move out." It pains you to leave Noah behind. "He asked you to be his wife again didn't he?" He whispers into your ear and you nod. "You sick son of a bitch!" Noah yells as he tries to go after Negan. "Noah! It's fine I can handle myself and you know it." You say as you grab his arm and yank him back towards you. He doesn't reply as he sits down refusing to look at Negan. 

It's extremely uncomfortable in the room now which you take as your sign to quickly pack up all your things. It doesn't take long given that you don't have much stuff of your own yet. You say a quick goodbye to Noah kissing him on the cheek as you make your way out of the room. You don't speak to Negan at all on the walk up to his room and he knows better than to say anything to you yet. 

You walk back into his gorgeous bedroom. You have to admit you're a little excited to be living in such a nice space from now on but that's all there is to be excited about. "Make yourself at home and i'll go grab us something to eat from downstairs." He says this gently as he makes his way out of the room. Your first thought is to take a hot steaming shower. You used to love taking baths when stressful things happened to you before the end of the world. 

You're stepping out of the shower and wrapping yourself up in a towel when you hear Negan come back. You brush your teeth and throw on deodorant before getting dressed. You decided on a black lacy pair of underwear and an oversized T-shirt. Why not have some fun with this if it's going to be your life now.

Negan practically chokes on his food as you make your way out of the bathroom. "What?" You ask. "You are so goddamn fine y/n you know that?" This makes you blush a little. Wow definitely not expecting that reaction out of yourself. You sit down at the table beside him and quietly eat the food he has brought up for the two of you. By now it's nighttime and you're about to have your first night away from Noah and with Negan. 

There's a side of his bed that looks untouched and thats where you decide to make yourself comfortable. Negan was in the shower so you had a quick moment to take it all in once again. Could this really be so bad? You begin to wonder why your feelings are starting to change towards him.

He settles into bed beside you and shuts off the lamp on his bedside table. There's a lot of awkward silence. The thoughts are racing through your head and unbeknownst to you through Negans as well. That's when you feel his finger trailing up your thigh. Your breathing hitches and your cheeks flush. 

it's so hard trying to write a slow burn I don't have the patience but I'm trying😫.