𝐄𝐏.𝟎𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Outside, there was a girl named Y/N L/N. She enters the bar by herself and looks at all the people dancing and drinking and many more and then she proceeds to sit near the window. A few minutes later she goes to the counter and orders a beer. After she receives it she starts drinking, while looking at the fireworks outside of the window.

And on her 5th drink the bartender gave her beer not knowing that it was spiked, and when she drinked it she started feeling dizzy then faints.

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Fuck... What the fuck happened? MY NECK AND MY BACK ALREADY HURTS LIKE A BITCH!! I woke up to be suddenly on the road? This isn't where I was... Wasn't I at the fucking bar? Then again... How the fuck did they managed to drag me onto the road?? Also holy shit why the fuck are the streets so empty as my soul. "HELLO!? ANY VIRGINS HERE!?"

I kept screaming and nothing works because I didn't hear a fucking reply at all 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟-

After a few hours of meddling around like an idiot a literal fucking billboard shined into my eyes. "OUCH MY FUCKING EYES!!!" I screamed. I look at the screen and it said Welcome players and blah blah blah I ain't reading I'm just gonna follow where that screen arrow thing says where to go.

I started to walk towards whatever it leads me to and... It's just an abandoned school, what the fuck does this have to do?

I entered the abandoned school and in the hallways there were... Uhhh scanners? And phones? I walked towards it and it made a ding. I grabbed one of the phones and it said face recognition? I put my face in front of the phone and... I now have an ID...? And a thing called VISA... Oh well.

Then I turned to the back and see, people...? Wait wasn't the road empty just now? They walked into the scanner and grabbed their phones. "Hey uhhhh what is this exactly...?" I asked a random woman she explained that we're trapped into some kind of killing game or something and we have to play games in order to survive.

My eyes shined in excitement, finally something that is actually fun in my boring ass life. I couldn't even stop myself from giggling like an idiot I feel like people are looking at me as if I'm crazy as fuck

After an hour the registration has now officially been closed. The phone screen says

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄: 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐘: 𝟗 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒:
• 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇
• 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
• 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒
• 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇