When In Rut

Alastor is suffering in rut and Lex offers to help him out

Alastor was in his room,hot,horny and miserable rubbing his groin against a pillow.

Lex stood in the doorway and knocked lightly on the frame.. "Al?"

Jolting up, Alastor quickly pulls his hand away from his groin, blushing slightly "Ah, my dear friend! Come in, come in! I'm sorry you saw that but mating season is getting to me, it seems."

Crossing the room she carefully sat on the bed."I know.... I can smell you all the way downstairs."

Alastor grins sheepishly, trying to hide his embarrassment "Well, at least someone finds it appealing. But seriously, don't worry about it. Just..." His eyes wander around the room, filled with lust and longing.

Lex softly laid her hand on his leg. "Let me help you."

Alastor meets her gaze, his eyes soften in response to her offer "Really? You'd be willing to help me through this?" He grabs her hand, pulling it closer to his growing erection."I couldn't ask for a better friend."

Lex leaned in slowly until her nose touched his. "May I...."

Alastor nods, his heart pounding in his chest as he waits for her next move. His body is on fire, desperate for release but also craving the intimacy of their connection. "Please..."

Slowly Lex captures his lips in a kiss as she unbuttons his pants. "Are you sure ?"

Alastor groans softly against her lips, his body shuddering with anticipation "Yes...I'm sure. Please, help me through this. I need you."

Lex smiles and gently pushes him back on the bed hovering over him, smiling as his hips buck.. "Your body reacts to me being in heat even tho you are not a wolf.."

Alastor can feel himself growing even harder against the soft fabric of his pants. His eyes are filled with lust and desire for her, even though he knows it's just an intense response to her pheromones.

Lex carefully undresses him allowing her hands to caress every inch of skin. "And you are absolutly sure this is what you want?" She smiles as she straddles him pressing her heat against his growing erection.

Alastor closes his eyes and gasps softly as her hands touch him. The sensation is so intense, he can't help but arch his back in response. When she straddles him, he lets out a low growl of pleasure. "Yes...I'm sure."

She smiles lifting up slightly to take him into her warm wet pussy, moaning as she feels her walls stretch around him. "Oh god Al..... you feel amazing"

Alastor groans, his whole body tense with anticipation. He grips the sheets tightly, trying to hold on to something while losing himself in the sensation of her surrounding him. As she moans his own breath comes faster and deeper.

She slowly begins to lose herself in the moment, carefully she gets him to let loose of the sheets so she can pin his hands above his head.

Alastor lets out a soft cry of pleasure as she takes control, his hips bucking up involuntarily. He arches his back, offering her more access to his neck.