the battle begins

Sapnap POV

Me and Quackity have been planning an attack on heaven for a while now, but yesterday when me and Quackity were outside heaven, we saw an angel after doing research we found out he was the most powerful angel in heaven, if we had a chance of taking over heaven, we need him...

Karl's POV

I was walking around heaven when I heard screaming, and angel, flew up to me "QUACKITY AND SAPNAP ARE ATTACKING HEAVEN!" The angel said to me, I have heard of those guys before and I know they are very powerful, I followed the angel to outside heaven and saw the two demons attack the angels I wrapped them in golden chains, that was enough to keep them distracted, I started gathering all the angels in heaven I closed the gates and tried to fly away Something tackled me to the ground and pined me down I looked and saw Sapnap...

No one's POV

Karl threw Sapnap off him, Sapnap slid then stood up straight, Quackitys eyes turned red and Sapnaps turned black, Karls eyes turned glowed golden, Sapnap ran at karl and used fire, Karl dodged it and used telekinesis to lift Sapnap into the air as he was doing so Quackity snuck up on him and knocke myd him to the floor, Karl fell to the floor, as he tried getting up but Quackity put his foot on hit his wing, Karl winced in pain, Sapnap got up and stood inj front of Karl, Karl looked up at him, "Aw the little angel can't protect him self?" Sapnap said with a chuckle, Karl Place both of his hands on the floor, as he did that golden chains came up from the floor and wrapped around Quantity and Sapnap Karl got up but Sapnap hit him in the wing with a fire ball Karl screamed in pain that gave Sapnap time to grab him And throw him on the floor he tried to crawl away but Quackity kicked him in the side, Karl yelp, Sapnap grabbed Karl by his shirt, he put his hand on his mouth and used a curse to put him to sleep, he picked Karl up and Quackity opened a portal that teleported them to hell...

Hiii end of the story If my spelling sucks I'm so sorry about that...