𝐈𝐈

Alexander was sitting in his room once his father had excused him for waiting since the guest took too long to arrive. He looked at himself in the mirror, the soft brush moving across his face applying faint blush on his cheeks. He had always been interested in soft makeup, not too much where it's something someone could immediately notice but something someone couldn't miss. It made Alex feel safe but oddly strong, it made him feel like the powerful god he was.

His patience was running low, moving the brush across his face at a faster pace as well as bouncing his leg up and down. He didn't want to meet the prince, but was there really a choice? He swallowed a lump in his throat as he set down the brush and stood up. He walked away from his room and down the halls until he heard his father talking to someone. "Our son, Alex. He's upstairs getting ready to meet your son." Philza stated. "I'm sure they'll be a lovely couple." Alexander sighed as he stood at the staircase. There was his father and two other guests, Captain Puffy and Clay.

Clay had curly, light brown hair with a gray cat meanie on top. Standing at 6'3 and a tight black shirt that had showed his hips but connected at the bottom. Over that was bandage over his chest under a green croptop sweater. Last but not least, he had black, baggy jeans that rested loosely on his lips.

Alex lifted his head up high, not understanding why his face became hot but his eyes didn't leave Clay's body as he walked downstairs. "Ah, there he is." Philza said, lifting his hand out towards Alex. He nodded, putting on a fake smile to please the guests. Clay smiled, going on his tippy toes as a stim once he saw the hybrid. His cheeks flustered red, but desperately trying to hide it.

Captain Puffy on the other hand nodded with a smile on her face. She had long, white curly hair standing at 5'11 with a captain hat on top of her head. She had on a red coat with a leather belt keeping it in place. She then had black dress pants & high brown boots. You can see her sheep horns & ears poke out of her hair, it's surprising to see how her & Clay are even related.

"Alex, this is the man you'll marry." Philza spoke once the hybrid reached his side. "Nice to meet you." He bowed. "I'm Alexander." Clay was surprised to see the god bow, but he smiled and bowed back. "I am Clay, a pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you too, Clay." Alex shook his hand firmly, before returning it he reached out to Puffy and shook her hand as well. "Puffy." She introduced herself. "Alex." Replied the god. Philza cleared his throat to get the attention of the others. "How about you, Alexander, go show Clay around?" He said more of a demand other than a question. The hybrid nodded, seemly upset that he had to give the smaller a tour around the castle.

The god sighed as he found himself guiding Clay around the halls. The green-eyed stared in awe, looking at the white marble walls and the light gray carpets they walked over. Maids rushed in rooms and guards bowed as Alex walked through, his head up high and his arms folded behind his back. His posture was straight while Clay slummed a bit. "This is my room." Alex said, opening the door to an extremely large room. The brunette gasped, covering his mouth. "Woah." The god hid a smile as he watched the smaller be impressed with the size. 

The ceiling was raised high with paintings of Greek gods and skies on it. The walls were a very light blue marble, and the floors were white that were also made in marble. A large bed that could fit ten people were placed against a wall under a large window with silk blue curtains. The sheets of the bed were a gray-ish blue mixed with some sage green color. It was a comforting color, but something else caught Clay's eye.

It was the golden desktop filled with makeup bags and eyeshadow pallets with a large mirror on the wall. It was placed against a corner on the room, in an obvious spot. Clay tilted his head sideways out of curiosity, he moved his body forwards towards the desk. "What's this?" He asked softly. Alexander turned and looked where the man was. "Oh, that's my desk. I do makeup there." Clay nodded in understanding. The god was ever so slightly surprised to see Clay not weirded out, he knew Clay was at least expecting of men having makeup due to the outfit the brunette was wearing, be he did expect some disgust from the smaller since Alex was a literal god.