Headcanons

Headcanons:  Y/n is secretly SUPER flexible. Like, I headcanon, that she has taken ballet classes for as long as Luka has been doing music. (When no one else is around her and she has free time, ever since she came to Paris, she'd sneak out onto the roof of Marinette's house, and practice her dancing until she got tired.)

Also, I feel like to help her increase her completion of learning the martial arts the guardians do, she freaking BLOWS Su-Han's mind when she dominates a training course in record time. It's revealed that she did it so quickly because she had also learned marital arts along with her ballet.

- Judo
- Jujitsu
- Karate
- Kung fu
- Aikido
- Tae kwon do
- General self-defense
- Gymnastics
- Ballet (incredibly advanced level. Can strangle someone with her feet)
- Muay Thai
- Tai Chi
- Krav Maga
- Ice skating
- Boxing
- Kick boxing

Scene:  They have some kind of gymnastics/parkour challenge for P.E. in school, and people on her team (and the other team) aren't doing great. Madelyn has already been on the course, and of course, she didn't do very well, but being Madelyn, she constantly talked about how it was still better than anyone else on her team could do. (And because I can, Luka is going to be supervising the class)

She kept going on and on about how horrible Y/n is going to be at the course. At first, she tried to keep her cool, but when Madelyn insulted her friend group, she blew a fuse. She put on a poker face worthy of a winner-takes-all poker game, prepares herself, and surprises everyone by somehow pulling ballet shoes with long strings that go all the way to below her knees. She ties them up, puts her hair in a high ponytail, and fucking dominates the course with the badassery of an assassin, but the grace of a master ballerina. (Luka's jaw reaches the ground)

2nd scene: It's night. No akumatizations, no danger, just Y/n not being able to sleep. It's not super late that it's not midnight, but late enough that it's still dark out. Marinette's just chilling in bed, almost asleep. Y/n has been going through some stuff (I'll let the author figure it out) and decides to go out on a walk, and since no one else is on the streets, she practices a few ballet and martial art moves while she's out.

She goes to the bridge near Luka's place and starts to balance on the railing on her tiptoes. Luka notices her, and out of curiosity and slight worry that she'll fall, her goes up to her. He frightens her, and she loses slight balance, and when he thinks she's fallen off the bridge, he sees her hanging there by her legs like Spider-man, completely unaffected. She politely asks him to move, and she parkours back onto the railing in the same position she was in before she lost balance.

While she is just slowly balleting her way across the bridge, Luka chooses to stick with her since he pretty much has nothing else to do. While he's there, he notices her flexibility skills, and they start to talk. (What she says below, I feel like it would be a good setup for an idea I've given a fanfic author I like)

Luka: You said you could play guitar, but you never mentioned you could hang off of a bridge over the Seine river like Spider-man?
Y/n: *playfully* You never asked.
(Forshadowing)

https://pin.it/7LIMiogg5 (skills she's been holding back)