Chapter 1

Your POV

Today I am going back to my parents house and having a family dinner. My parents always host a family dinner every Saturday as both me and my brother have move out. The reason I moved out at the age of 21 is cause its nearer to my school and also its easier for me to go out whenever I want and bring home my friends, although I only have one friend. 

When I reached I called out for my mom and dad but I got no response. I went to check their rooms and I saw both my parents filled with blood all over their body on the ground. I immediately called my brother cause he still have yet to arrived. "Muchen Ge mom and dad is gone...they are goneee" "What do you mean they are gone?" "Their deadddd" "WHAT DOYOU MEANN CHANG CHANG" "When I came to check on them in their room they are already on the floor with blood covered all over their body, I checked their pulse and there wasn't any breathing, please hurry up and come hereee" 

My brother finally arrived and when he arrived he didn't believe his eyes either. My brother suddenly said something under his breath that I could not hear. "What did you say Muchen Ge?" "Nothing, I'm going to get someone to clean this up and call the funeral center" "Wait don't we have too call the police to investigate on this matter?" "There is no need for that I know who did it" "What do you mean you know who did it?" "It doesn't matter just go home and get freshened up and don't think so much about it I will take care of it just be ready for the funeral for tomorrow." After he said that I went home crying and devastated that I lost my parents.  I still cannot process the fact that they are gone from my life forever and that its just gonna be me and my brother. 

It's the next day after the funeral, I saw my brother and all of his friends gather up the corner so I decided to go over. While I was walking up to them I heard them talking about some gang and that they attacked my parents due to the reputation that my parents have been upholding till now and that they wanted that reputation and in order to get that they had to die. "What are you guys talking about? What gang? What reputation?" "I think it's time for me to tell you but let's talk at home I promise I will tell you everything" Once we reached home my brother told me that they are apart of the mafia and that my parents are the gang leaders of the group called The Rose. The members consists of my brother and all of his friend and some other dudes as well. When he told me that I couldn't believe it and told him that this is not some drama or a book and that this is real life and that he should not play about this kind of thing but he ensured me that this is the fact and its not some kind of joke that he is playing and that we are in a actual dangerous situation. "This is so much information to take in one day.. first mom and dad is dead and now I find out that you guys are in the mafia and there is a chance that we all are going to die too?" "I know this is a lot of information but I really need you to be careful and I think right now I need you to learn how to defend yourself and also how to use a gun" "Wait wait.. I have a question if mom and da is apart of the mafia why cant they fight for themselves yesterday and why are they not alarmed since they have enemies that might attack them any at any moment?" "It was so sudden and the person who attacked them was one of the maids, we have confirmed it and she admitted to it as well" said Yize. Okay so good to know that we cannot trust the maid or anybody .