#1

I groan in the morning as my alarm goes off, but soon get jitters in my stomach since today will be my first day at a new school.

I try to look my best, in hopes of giving everyone a good impression.
It's currently 7:20 am so I decide to leave since the school is about 20 minutes away from my house by the bus.

*Time skip*

Finally infront of the place, Daehyun High School.
The place was massive, probably the biggest school I've set foot in.

Walking through the hallways, there are many students getting ready for their classes and some messing around with eachother.

All of a sudden, I hear a guy's voice call my name from behind me, "y/n?"
I turn around, and see one of my few friend's from my previous school.

"yes?" I say while I turn around.

"Ohh so it was you!" He says in relief.

"KANG TAEHYUN?!" I almost yell, knowing that there's at least 1 person that I know now.

"YESS YOU STILL REMEMBER ME?" He asks

"of course I do! We were group mates like 2 times back in school"

"Damnn alright"

"Let's catch up later and head to class now, we don't wanna be late on the first day."

He nods in return and we head to our first class of the day, realising that we share more than a few classes.

We sit next to each other in class and the rest goes pretty normal.

*Time skip to the lunch break*

It was finally time for lunch, so Taehyun and I head to the cafeteria. Damn they have a quite good menu here, I thought to myself and start stacking the food on my tray as I was famished (and also a big foodie).

We head to pick a seat, and start munching on our food.

The first bite tasted like pure heaven, so I couldn't help but stuffing my mouth.
I hadn't noticed taehyun, but he called out to someone else in the cafeteria.

"CHAN HYUNG?!!!" he exclaims.

Before I could process, someone pulls the seat next to me and sits there. Oh what a sight I saw, an awfully good looking blondie with the cutest eye smile I'd ever seen. I assumed that he was Chan.

"Oh hey taehyun, I didn't know you were in this school?" Chan says

"Neither did i, how have you been hyung?" Taehyun said with a big smile.

"I've been fine I guess.." he takes a pause and turns to me.

"I'm Bangchan by the way, I was a friend of Taehyun back in middle school. And you would be?"

Since I'm stuffed, I take a few seconds to answer him. I noticed that he looked at me as if he wanted to poke my cheeks.

"Oh hey um, I'm y/n uh and taehyun and I were friends since last year." I said in the most embarrassing way possible.

He chuckled at my expressions.

___________________________________________

this was the first chapter ya'll 😭 I took some time on this tho the chap isn't that big. Anyways, feel free to give me suggestions in the comments or requests to add anything to a chapter.
XOXO