Chapter 05

After 2 months-

After 2 months-

Author pov :

Its been 2 months since Yoongi is stalking Y/n . Y/n didnt even know that. Yoongi always watch her activities.He never let her go out from his side .Yoongi didnt meet her physically yet ,after meeting her for the first time.Yoongi is always busy as he is a president .He try to take a time & meet her again but he is too much busy for this 2 months .

Min Royal Party-

Today is Mins royal Party

Today is Mins royal Party .All rich businessmans & womans are here in this party . This party is for business purpose thats why there is no politician in this party .Yoongi is a big businessman or say King of business.But as he is president so he cant give lot of time to his company so his members /friends handle his whole company .Sometimes Yoongi need to attend some business meetings .He trusts his friends a lot .They are 7 friends with Yoongi . Yoongi is cold but he is soft for them . They are his childhood friends , and they all are partners of their companies.They know Yoongi from their childhood & know his everything.They are like 7 brothers -Kim Namjoon , Kim Seokjin , Min Yoongi , Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung , and Jeon Jungkook .

Here Yoongi is talking with his members

Here Yoongi is talking with his members. Suddenly Jk ask Yoongi about marry thing as they know about Yoongi love someone crazily.

Jk : Hyung when you will marry ?Plz dont tell me you will not marry her .*boring eyes*

Yoongi sigh but smirk as he think about his love .

Yoongi :Soon.*smirk*

Yoongi sip his wine.

Yoongi : You all will meet her soon .*smile evily*

Tae : I cant wait to meet her but whats her name Hyung ?You didnt told her name to us .*pout*

Yoongi : Choi Y/n .*smile*

Namjoon ; Beautiful name hyung .*smile*

Yoongi : I know .*smirk*

Hoseok : Btw we are really happy for you Yoongi .*smile*

All (Expect Yoongi): Yes .

They all are very happy that their heartless King fall for a girl .They always want him to be in love .They want her to get marry & create a family .

Yoongi excuse himself & go to a corner to attend a call.

When Yoongi was talking he feel someone's hand on his shoulder,its caressing his shoulder .Yoongi smirk as he know who is this .

Yoongi cut the call & see its Ms.Kia , Mr.Lee's daughter but a slutty girl .She always chase Yoongi ,but Yoongi ignore her like always .After Yoongi Met Y/n he didnt touch any sluts or girl .He only want his Y/n .

Yoongi hold her hand tightly & glare at her .

Yoongi : Dont you dare .*deep voice*

Yoongi left from there but Kia is boiling in anger ,bcz she cant accept his rejection. Kia is like a girl who want a man ,who is rich & can fulfill her needs & her eyes this time landed on Yoongi .

Kia then smirk & call a waiter .

Kia give him money & give him a drug to mix it in a drink & give it to Yoongi .That waiter agree with her & go towards Yoongi & give him that drink to Yoongi .Yoongi hold the glass & sip it a little while Kia is smirking .

Kia : Now you will crave for me Mr.Min Yoongi .*smirk* Btw Yoongi's look-

After sometime Yoongi feel kinda dizzy so he excuse himself & go out from royal hall

After sometime Yoongi feel kinda dizzy so he excuse himself & go out from royal hall .He is passing the big corridor ,his body is burning , he is feeling hot so he open his shirt first 3 buttons.

He hold the wall to walk as he is feeling dizzy .

He is breathing heavily & holding a pillar .While Kia is walking behind him as her plan is working .

She go towards him & put her hand on his chest & Yoongi close his eyes as feel good .His mind isnt working right now .Kia smirk & kiss his cheek .

Yoongi open his eyes & look at her with lust .

Kia : I can help you Yoongi .Dont worry i will give you whole pleasure .*seducing smile*

With that she hold his hand & take her towards guest room area .

Yoongi follow her as he is not in his sense .

She locks the door & take him towards the bed & pushes him on the bed . Yoongi close his eyes as he feels himself on bed .Kia hovered on him & take off his coat .

Kia smirk evily as her plan is working well. Yoongi is breathing & thinking that its his Y/n .That drug make an illusion in front of his eyes & thats why he is not shouting at her .

Kia go near his lips ...............................

***********

I will update soon...........