Chapter 08

Author pov:

Author pov:

After 3 days-

Nightime -01:00am

Here Yoongi is standing near y/n's apartment.Today finally he gets a chance to meet her again as her dog isnt here .So he take this chance .He just want to meet her not to scare her .

Yoongi : Give me the keys.*cold voice*

His man gives him her apartment's keys .He takes it & go inside .

Without making noise he goes inside her room.

(Imagine its night-ime only moon light is here)

Yoongi slowly go towards her bed & looks at her sleeping state. He smile & take out a handki from his pocket.He slowly hold it on her nose for 2 min .He pull out from her nose & he know that she is unconscious. Yoongi smirk & remove the duvet from her .He hovered on her & kiss her cheeks.

Yoongi : Finally im being close to you my love .*smile*

He look at her pout & lost it .

He kiss her passionately ,he suck her bottom lip between his lips .

Yoongi : Mhhhh~*moan*

After 2 min he pull out from kiss & breathing heavily. Yoongi smile & peck her lips .

Yoongi : Sorry love but its really hard to control .*peck her forehead*

He laid beside her & pull her in his arms , put duvet on themselves. He caressing her back softly .

Yoongi : Baby u become this devil's mad obsession .*smile*

Yoongi : After 2 months you will be with me .I will take care of you my angel.Thank you for coming in my dark life .*looking at her*

He hide his face in her neck & sniff her smell.

Yoongi : You smell so good .I love it .*sniff*

After 1 hour -

He make her lay properly & he stood up from her bed .He put blanket on her .

Yoongi : Soon you will be in my Mansion as my Queen .*pek her lips*

After that he check her cute mini apartment to make sure everything is lock properly .

He go out after locking her door properly .

Next Morning-

y/n wake up & feel bad headache .

She sit on her bed & massage her head.

Y/n : Why my head is paining this much.....ahh...i need a good shower.*sigh*

After that she finish her shower ,she make her breakfast.Today its her day off as its sunday .Her institute give her 2 weeks holidays as she needed to be with Snowy after his discharge .

She will go to the hospital at the evening time to meet Snowy .

Min Empire-

Meeting Room-

Here Yoongi is sitting like a King & hearing about their new collaboration

Here Yoongi is sitting like a King & hearing about their new collaboration.Today he need to come her as he is the Ceo & owner of Min Empire .Today is a big meeting so that's why he saved time for this meeting .After a political meeting, he is here .

He didn't come here everyday but he knows all details about his company, Min is a big business Empire .They have more then 150 branches in the whole world . Yoongi give his friends to run his companies in his name.All BTS members are connected with Min Empire. Yoongi met his members at Mafia Training Centre,at first he didn't talk to them but after fews days he started to feel comfortable around them & their bond became strong ,his members know his dark past which made him like this .After becoming King he selected his friends as his business partners as they were smart , cunning, loyal, brothers for him .Their bond is strong & they are ruling everywhere .

After the meeting, he & his members are now inside this meeting room.

Rm: So Hyung when you will take her with you ?*smile*

Yoongi : After 2 months .*small smile*

Jk : But hyung why 2 months ?

Yoongi : Bcz first i need to get rid of Jong bcz if i show my Angel in front of this world ,he will target her & that's why i didn't take her with me when he realized my love for her .That jong is hidden & its taking too much time to find him but our spy told me that he will come out after 1 week bcz he needs to attend his big drug deal & then we will catch Jong .*smirk*

Jimin : That bastard,I really want to torture him .*evil smile*

Yoongi : You will .*smirk*

*********

I will Update Soon..........