Chapter 6:-What

Daisy pov🌼:

Nicholas was just plain off weird to say the least .The whole project, we, well he only talked about the whole project .

He was just so weird and smart , he was smart. The project was... Well the teacher told us to do some designs of rooms for artitecture .

I wanted pink, he wanted black. But instead of arguing with me , he said we can do both rooms.

He suggested I make the girl bedroom, and that he makes the boys.

He didn't push it further, and he just started working on his . The boy was good at designs he had a whole pack of different type of stickers.

Well, i dont know what was up with him.

~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧~

We had left Nicholas house to go to school. The only thing wrong was that Nicholas turned oposite from our street.

Mind you the fact of how early he woke up for school, and he somehow was late to school everyday .I would understand if the assignment was due first period of the morning but it wasn't. It was the last period.

I looked at him confused.He didnt say anything he just stopped at a corner. And told me its his aunts and sped off. He said that  ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴅɪsɪɢɴs.

And with that he disapeared.I feel like he knows about the flash drive, me and Stacy found.Or maybe he's that weird could be that. He's always so uneasy for some reason.

After he told me about his aunts house ,he left. Like..I barely knew the boy the begin with and there he is dropping me off by his aunts .

It doesn't even look like his aunt lives there. So there I was with the project . Designing it , well not my side but his . Now he can't blame me for designing, cause i already designed mines.

Plus he  didn't state how he wanted it done. He just said design . Ten minutes had gone by and i was waiting for him to come back and pick up the project.

Then my phone buzzed a notification from Stacy .

                                 ✦𝑇𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 
                                             𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑦 ✦
𝙷𝚢 , 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞  ~𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢

𝙾𝚑, 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘  𝚠𝚑𝚢?🙃 ~𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢

𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 , 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞? ~𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢

𝚄𝚑𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘😅 ~𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢

𝙾𝚑𝚔 , 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 😁, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚜 ?? ~ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢

𝙽𝚘😅, 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 😅 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 35𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝.  ~𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢

𝙾𝚔 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔 ~𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢

𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 ~𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢

Sooo, yeah . Im practically done with the project.And still no Nicholas , did he forget me ?

My thoughts came to a pause when I heard a car blowing their horn outside. It had to be Nicholas right . Well wrong . It was Dereks car.

"Hi how yall doing "  I said as i exited the building. "Oh hi Daisy, did he show up?" Derek asked me. "Uhh no " i dragged on the  𝒏𝒐 a little longer  before continuing "he might come just now".

Derek sighed ,before he turned his head away from me and averted to his phone. Then out of the corner of my eyes i saw Nicholas.

" Isn't that Nicholas where is he going isn't he supposed to drop you off to school" Derek said while looking back at me.

It was then i realized that Stacy wasn't in the car. Where was she?

"Oh, yeah.. He's supposed to drop me off but i don't  know" i said truthfully , "maybe he thinks you're dropping me off" i exclaimed trying to make the whole scenary less awkward.

Derek just cocked his eyebrows before saying "come on lets go we are already late as it is". Then he stepped out the drivers side of the car and walked to open the trunk of his car.

Such a gentle man, actually no eww.

" Let me go and get the project " I said to Derek trying to release the whole tension. This guy was really just staring into my soul.

"Yeah you do that, wait let me help you hold it, it looks heavy" , he said before he gently took the project out of my hand and placed it into the back of his car trunk.

I just stood there like a dummy, well a cute dummy. I give myself a 𝔸 for confidence. Well i guess since i was just standing there he decided I needed my door opened.

And guess what it wasn't the back seat it was the fricken front seat, the passenger side to be exact. Whats his problem and front seats and the solid question wheres Stacy????