PART - 4

Their Matches end soon and now everyone had to leave for their home which was good but everyone knows they goone miss eachother so much.

On other hand subhman was in his  thoughts he was having some problems and he was not able to deal with that he don't know whom he should ask about that .

He didn't realise when Virat sat beside him and virat was listening songs subhman don't know what got into him he unknowingly put his head on virat's shoulder who didn't said anything subhman closed his eyes they were currently waiting for their team bus to arrive .

Subhman was feeling uncomfortable sleeping so he just moved closer to virat and told him tightly but his waist close to himself virat who realised that subhman was holding him looked at him and their was no emotion on his face .

Subhman was holding him  to tightly that Virat was not able to move even a bit he was having problem sitting so he wanted to sit in a comfortable position but subhman was not ready to leave him from his hold .

Virat tried to get his grip lossen a bit he used his hands to move subhman's hands from his waist subhman who sense that someone was trying to get the hands off from waist didn't cared and grab both virat's hands in one hands and the other hand was still on virat's waist.

Who was shocked that how much shubham is stronger then him subhman in a very dominant voice said ,

Subhman:- Don't move

Subhman was really got thought virat and team was watching this and they saw how easily subhman manhandled virat his one hand on virat's waist on holding his both hands and face in virat's neck .

This scean was really sexy virat was biting his lips and yuzi shoot the video of it from start to end .

Soon their bus arrived and Virat woke up subhman who was not ready for that but groned and woke up and leave Virat d both hands .

Which clearly had red marks around his wrist subhman said sorry Virat just nod and yuzi posted their this video in social media.

They sat on bus and Rohit was going to sit beside virat as virat is his sitting patner everywhere from plane to bus and even in movie theatre to stadium basically everywhere but subhman know that Virat like Rohit and he will eventually get pang in his heart seeing his bestfriend sitting with him but loving someone else.

Before rohit could sit subhman hold virat's hand and made him stand who looked at him with stunned expression,

He pulled him towards himself and team was shocked to see this infornt of them this was first time seeing virat not even saying on what subhman did .

Subhman took him on back sit and made him sit beside him and shouted from their ,

Subhman:- Rohit bhaiya I want to sit with virat bhai .

He declared and put headphones and closed his eyes.

This was first time the team saw Rohit and Virat rohitrat not sitting together even Surya never tried to sit with Rohit knowing that is virat's place and Rohit didn't thought about this Surya sat beside him he closed his eyes and leaned on his shoulder.

But hardik's mind was still on subhman and Virat he knew that their is much more between them .

This video also spread across the social media,they reached airport and get inside the airport and soon they sat on plane and flew to their destination.

They will first go to Bangalore and then from their they will took plans to their respective cities.

In plane subhman again sat with virat and this time virat asked,

Virat :- subhman what happened

Subhman:- nothing

Virat :- tell me something is wrong with you i know

Subhman:- actually you know i recently bought my flat in Mumbai but i really don't want to stay their i feel so alone and miss my parents but because of my continues travel i thought to not live with them but I can't live alone it's frustrating I can't cook properly and finding a cook in Mumbai is really hard and also maid i hired some before but they were not so good and i really didn't like the food made by my cook at all and also the flat was not clean as I want.

Virat looked at him for sometime and said,

Virat :- it's okey subhi when I first moved out of my house I also faced Same problem but now i actually cook by myself and also mostly i don't stay at home and when I stay i prefer to do all the chores of my house by myself.

Subhman:-  bhai it's really a big deal for me i really had to eat cup noddles or have to order from outside god save me .

He said frustratingly and Virat looked at him and with nervous gaze he said,

Virat :- if you want you can stay with me  i mean like i stay alone so it will be company for me too and you also don't want to stay alone and I can do most of the house chores and cooking not like your mother but I can cook very well .

Subhman looked at him for sometime then said ,

Subhman:- you sure

Virat :- ofcourse subhi I am sure 😑😑

Subhman:- then I don't have any problem i will help you with chores and also try to learn cooking from you .

Virat :- okey so you will come directly at my house at Mumbai

Subhman:- yup i just had to grab some things i will tell my manager to shift that to your flat .

Virat :- great

Then they both didn't talk and after their flight landed they took another flight to Mumbai and when they reached.

Their driver was their but fans surrounded them and not letting them go guards were also not able to handle the crowd.

But subhman was near virat and he protectively hold him by his shoulder and gide hum towards the car his hands were securly wrapped around his shoulder and waist he made him sit and went to another side to sit .

Virat gave him a smile for this and subhman also smile back .

IPL is staring guys and i hope you all enjoy .
I support RCB please tell me which team you support and also congratulations to women RCB team for winning a trophy i know i wished late but it's okey hope you all enjoyed.