the virus

Zach had never felt so alone in his entire life. The once vibrant town of Oslob was now a ghost town, filled with nothing but the moans and groans of the infected. He had lost his family, his friends, everyone he knew and loved. And now, he wandered the streets of Oslob in search of food, water, and some semblance of hope. It had been four long months since the virus had spread, turning everyone into mindless zombies. Zach had managed to survive by hiding out in abandoned buildings, scavenging for supplies, and staying out of sight. But he knew that his luck wouldn't last forever. He was running out of food, running out of hope. Then, one day, as he was wandering through the deserted streets, he stumbled upon the Oslob Mall. At first, he thought it was just another abandoned building, but as he cautiously made his way inside, he heard voices. Human voices. Zach's heart skipped a beat as he followed the sound, his footsteps echoing off the empty halls. And there, in the center of the mall, he found them - five teenage girls, huddled together in a circle. Milky, with her glasses perched on her nose and a book in her hand. Zoe, with her quick wit and sharp tongue. Aiah, with her no-nonsense attitude and fierce determination. Monica, with her perpetual scowl and skeptical gaze. And Oonah, with her gentle smile and kind heart. For a moment, Zach couldn't believe his eyes. He had thought he was the last survivor in Oslob, the last human left in a sea of monsters. But here they were, five girls who had somehow managed to survive the apocalypse unscathed. At first, Zach was wary. He had been alone for so long, he didn't know if he could trust these strangers. But as he spent more time with them, he realized that they were just like him - scared, lonely, and desperate for a glimmer of hope in a world gone mad. Together, they formed a makeshift family, looking out for each other, scavenging for supplies, and fighting off the infected. Milky used her brains to come up with clever solutions to their problems. Zoe used her wit to keep their spirits up. Aiah used her leadership skills to keep them organized. Monica used her strength to protect them. And Oonah used her kindness to keep them grounded. As they navigated the treacherous streets of Oslob, facing danger at every turn, Zach realized that he had finally found his place in this new world. He may have lost everything he once knew, but he had gained something even more precious - a family who would stand by him through thick and thin. And together, they would fight to survive, to thrive, and to rebuild a world that had been torn apart by a virus created by an evil scientist named Dr. James. Zach may have started out as a lone survivor, but with his newfound family by his side, he knew that anything was possible. And maybe, just maybe, there was hope for Oslob after all.