✮⋆ 🎀 ⁕ 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁ℯ𝓇 #2 ⁕ 🎀 ⋆✮

This trailer will mostly feature some of the new characters in this upcoming story. The ending will mention the reincarnation story once again, but this trailer is meant to be more comedic than the first one.

Again credits to @Bookwormtowriter for the trailer format idea :)

.
.
.
.
.

* While Poppy, Branch, Viva, BroZone, and Tiny Diamond are on the search of a mysterious troll, they remember what Peppy informed them of *

Peppy: "Rumors are spread that our ancestors lived multiple times, and Grandma Rosiepuff may be one of them."

[in the antique shop]

Violet: "I'm Violet. And this is Tally. She's our leader of the antique tea set. Everyone loves her!"

* A young troll with yellow skin, orange-brown hair, amber eyes, and a fruit-patterned dress, walks up to the group along with the tea set *

Tally: *with a big smile* "It's nice to meet you all!" *claps to the tea set* "Well my little friends?"

The tea set: "Greetings, guests!"

Tally: "Every day, I make sure every trusted living being in this shop is satisfied! Is that right my little friends? What do you say?"

The tea set: *Cheerfully* "We love you, Miss Tally!!! :D"

Tally: "You guys are so sweet! I love you t-"

A loud, raspy voice: "I LOVE YOU, MISS TALLY!!!"

* Startled, everyone turns around at once. A mouse then pops her head out of a trash bin *

The mouse: "WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND A CHEESE BALL ON TOP!"

* Everyone begins giggling, including Tally *

Tally: "Oh, Zeke... we love you too, dear."

* Farther into the antique store, Zeke shows Branch, Poppy, and Tiny Diamond a trick she learned *

Zeke: "And then you just hold onto the handle-" *puts Tiny on her back* "-AND FLY!"