2 | dream shatters + Playlist

English isn't my first language so ignore the mistakes

~~~~\★☆★/~~~~

-------

A sprawling historical palace, located on Jeon's village, India. When the whole India is having a democracy system but meanwhile in Jeon's village having a monarchy system, this monarchy system is rules by Jeon's family.

(☆ Democracy - a system of government in which people select their politicians by voting
☆Monarchy - a system of government or country rule by kings or queens)

Two matchmakers sitting on the comfortable couch with near Mrs.jeon. she looking through some photos of rich girls to arrange marriage for her second son, Jeon Jungkook.

"I think none of these girls will suit for my son," she placed the photos on the table with frustration and stared at those matchmakers with hoping eyes.

"Sorry Mrs.jeon, we have shown you every photos of girls we had." One of the matchmaker apologized her.

"It's okay you may leave now," she spoke and leaned her head back on the couch, she closed her eyes in frustration. She is really stressed because of searching a suitable wife for jungkook.

"Sneha why you looking so dull?" Mr.jeon spoke while entering the grand hall which gives royal aesthetic feeling with a cup of coffee for Mrs.jeon.

"Nothing baby, I couldn't find any perfect pair for jungkook." She murmured. She rubbed her closed eyes in frustration.

Mr.jeon approached and patted her back. "Why so soon?" He asks.

"Are you serious rohit? He is already 28, in his age everyone has a child atleast 2 kids and you know i've promised to her." She jabbed.

Mr.jeon totally forgot jungkook is nearly in his 30s, he is still thinking jungkook is just 23 or something.

"My bad I forgot about it-----I knew someone who is perfect for him and our family plus we can increase our sharehold too."