diary entry | mar. 21, 2024

just wanted to write whatever is on my mind because i've been really enjoying this whole diary/journal thing. i have a physical journal too, but that one is too personal, so it feels nice to come on here every once in a while, to share my thoughts with people who have the purest hearts on planet earth.

so... i listened to ariana grande's new album 'eternal sunshine' the minute it came out, and- oh my goddddd i needed that album.

listening to it made me feel so understood. (i know ariana has been in some controversies lately, but her being so vocal and open about her ex-husband cheating just hit me harder beyond comprehension.)

the support on the last diary entry is so beautiful, and i went back to after listening to the complete album, and a wave of emotions washed over me. it honestly felt great, i'm not looking for pity.

the songs 'eternal sunshine', 'we can't be friends (wait for your love)', and 'i wish i hated you' are songs i specifically resonate with, but i honestly recommend the entire album.

it's so cohesive, and so well produced. of course ariana delivers the vocals. yeah, it's honestly one of her best albums, in my opinion.

what did you think about it?
what was your favorite song?

and last question, did you watch the 'we can't be friends (wait for your love)' music video???? i want to cry, it was honestly such a hard time for me, but i watched the whole thing and at the end, i felt a weight lift off of my shoulders. i'm so grateful for that album, genuinely.

i think my journey of healing from that person officially started with this project. better days are awaiting me, i can feel it.

though i do have to say, i might feel more confident in life, but the people of palestine, congo, sudan, and east turkmenistan are losing more and more hope each and everyday. while we can appreciate the little things in life, let's not forget that those people have a few things in life they can appreciate right now. one of those things being, existing.

let's call for a ceasefire for as long as we can!

#ceasefirenow

xx