Killer Ed

Hi! my name is Stu pid! And I love cartoons and anime! But afeer what i just saw, I will never look at it the same way again.

So one day when I was at my local Goodwill, looking around until I found a VHS on the DVD section called "ED EDD N EDDY LOST EPISODED" written poorly in red sharpie, Ed Edd n Eddy was one of my favprite shows on Cartoon Network, so I bought the tape and took it home with me. I bust the tape in the Vhs player and the intro played on the TV, but the intro was kinda messed up and glitchy, i thought the VHS was broken or somethin, but I ignored it anyway.

 anyways then it showed a title card that says "KILLER ED" in red text, with a pitch black background, the episode sharted with Double D and Eddy trying to think of another way to scam the kids of Cul de sac, until Ed came with an angry look on his face for some reason, "Hey Ed why are you so mad?" Eddy questioned, then Ed grabbed Eddy and screamed "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FUCKING GOD DAMN BULLSHIT!" I was shocked, HE WAS CURSING ON A KIDS SHOW!? NO FUCKING WAY?!

Then Ed pulled a gnife and started stabbing Eddy 69 times in the chest, killing him. Double D started screaming WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY then Ed started killing Double D by stabbing him, this time, 420 times. ed started to laugh evily, then he started to kill everyone in the Cul de Sac! He decapitated his sister Sarah with a chainsaw, he dismembereded Rolf and fed him to the animals, he set Jimmy on fire, he slut Kevin's throut, he split Nazz in half, and he rowned Jonhy 2 , he even killed Plank by hitting him with his Falcon Punch, and murdered the Kanker Sisters by killing them!!!!! there was hyperrealistic Blood everywhere!!!!!!!!!

then Ed look at the screen deadpan with bloodshoot eyes and an evl grin,  and said "Your next Sonic." SONIC!? SONIC!? SONIC!? HE'S FROM SONIC THE EDGEHOG!? WHAT'S HE DOING IN THIS EPISODE!? Then Soinc screamed e nd tried to ran away, unfortenatly, Ed was too quick and killed sonic with super hyper realistic bluud , then he kiled tailes, then knuckles, and all the other characters from Sonic! Then he killed Sponge bob patrick and scuedwerd with a chainsaw. then, a timestamp c appeared and said "an hour later" Ed was now in hell, and he wanderred around in hell, killing more demons then he encontered with none other than Lucifer himself, they had an epic battle between eachother, it was more gorier than a typical Dragon Ball z battle, the battle ended as Lucifer dieded by being stabbed in the heart by Ed. 

then the next scene showed Ed in Lucifer's throne, smileing with hyper realistic bloodshot eyes. It also showed all the dead bodies of the characters from Hazbin Hotel! Including Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dst and, Alastor! He was the new ruler of hell, and then, the scene cut to an scary image of Ed with sharp teeth with black eyes with red pupils, and hyper realistic bloodshot eyes, with hyperrealistic blood coming out hes eyes, laughing evily in a distorted voice

Then the episode ended, without any credits, but instead a text in Japanese that said "Killer Ed is coming for you." "Your Next Stu Pid."

I was horrified for what i saw, so i pulled out the tape and destroyed it with a sledgehammer, I quickly got over it for a few months after therepay, but I will never look at Ed edd n eddy the same way agian.

--------

Happy (VERY EARLY) April Fools Day!

I hope you enjoyed this Crappypasta/Trollpasta as much I did writing it!