S2-CH5-P2:the rush to leave/the fall of a great kingdom

Not gonna lie, I listened to Monster by epic the musical the entire time I made this, I hate that I had to play spin roulette for who would die in this chapter cause my mind wouldn't decide.

Sabre's POV:

I took a moment to take in what Chibi-sensei just said and blink a fee times before I finally get my voice back "WHAT?!" Chibi-sensei nervously chuckles and rubs the back of his head "yeah I figured you would react that way, let me start at the beginning for you to understand young prince" Chibi-sensei walks into the castle while I follow as the torches in the castle, once blown out and void of flame, ignite once again as the presence of a Imperial Shinwa returning to the castle spark the torches to give way of light.

"A long time ago when you were just a week old baby and the Demi-Dragon wasn't a problem yet, you were quiet upon birth and were very 'still hearted'.. So much so that the doctors could barely hear your heartbeat at all and almost gave you the purple butterfly" Chibi-sensei says as some torches light up the mural of an Imperial Shinwa couple, with the woman holding a tiny baby boy.

"They were at their wits end when your grandfather told your parents that there was someone that could help save your life, a woman that became both Omnearian and Negarian" Chibi-sensei says as the explanation clicks in my head and my eyes grow wide "Lexeer... She was the one that saved me" Chibi-sensei nods and presses a hidden button, opening a hidden room behind the throne and revealing a golden glowing orb with the Imperial Shinwa symbol, which confused me as Chibi-sensei walks over to the orb.

"What is that? It doesn't have the same colors as an Imperial Shinwa..." Chibi-sensei carefully picks up the glowing orb and brings it back over to me "it was never meant to have the similar colors of the Imperial's, it was to be the similar color to the core of one of the people we all followed with loyalty and courage at one point, the mysterious Omnearian named only E to us... He wished for you to take this when you came of age after Lexeer saved your life, which was a while ago but it still counts to give this to you now."

I look at the orb with a little bit of shock and hesitantly hold my hands out as Chibi-sensei puts the orb into my hands, it takes a second before the orb glows brighter and surrounds me in a warm golden glow before the glow disappears and I could finally notice that my wings had spread out and a golden glow had appeared on the tips of my wings "it was a gift to help Shinwa's that lost their wings or those who never grew nerves in their wings ata all and had to lose them heal their wings and restore them to full strength" Chibi-sensei says before a familiar and fearful roar was heard outside of the castle and the ceiling was torn off by a clawed fist striking it "oh Shitruse" I heard Chibi-sensei mutter as he was looking up, I turned my head to look up at what Chibi-sensei was looking at to see the Demi-Dragon looking down at us.

3rd person's POV:

Aquaris had just grabbed his people's spirit lake as the sound of the Demi-Dragon's roar could be heard in the distance, making Eillo and Aquaris look towards where the roar came from as two speeding balls of purple and black, followed by another with light gray and gold crashes near the blue Shinwa temples stairs.

"Liora! Constelle!" Eillo rushes over and helps the dark and light Shinwa's get up as Aquaris puts his people's relic securely in his hip bag to keep it safe, "we need to go, now!" Liora grabs Eillo's hand and pulls him along while Constelle helps Aquaris keep up and they all rush for the portal as pitch dark cracks appear in the ground, a sign that usually meant the realm you were in was dying.

Arkezuri had been waiting by the portal back and keeping it open at the same time, with Citrus, Solstice, Sun R, and Thery waiting on the other side as he saw Origin and Svarin arrive with the light shinwa's sphere of sunlight and the dark Shinwa's book of souls "where are the others?" "They're on their way back Ark, we had to split up so we could get the relics faster" Origin explains to the pink Shinwa as Svarin flies back through the portal and into Citrus' arms as Origin and Arkezuri heard the Demi-Dragon's roar get closer a little bit before Liora, Constelle, Eillo, and Aquaris had finally reached the portal.