Broken Mirror

So sorry for that delay! I'm a dirty liar and I dont upload when I say I will LMAOOO--

PLS FORGIVE ME

If you see any errors in spelling, please correct me-- i finished this when i was exhausted LMAO-- I'll def check later for any errors

...
..
.

Bufkin sits on his haunches on the floor in front of the shattered mirror with a deep frown, his eyes flicking along the large, broken pieces. Snow sits at a desk across where Swineheart stood wearing her normal attire now rather than her funeral clothing, her attention focused on (Y/N)'s red hood held gently in her grasp. She had already managed to get the blood out, her fingers now carefully stitching the tearing in the fabric where the hood met the cape.

(Y/N) sat on top the desk beside Swineheart, now dressed in her usual clothing as well. She clasps her hands on her lap, the physician focused on stitching the side of her neck with preciseness and a steady hand as she angles her head to the side for him to have a better view. Bigby stood leaning against the desk on the other side of her shirtless, his torso well-defined with muscles and dark brown hair covering his tan chest trailing down his toned stomach, disappearing into the waistline of his slacks.

His right shoulder and upper bicep had been bandaged and stitched up, his expression tightened into a serious scowl and eyes glued to (Y/N). When (Y/N) grimaces at a tug of the stitches with a soft hiss of pain, he straightens up instantly with a soft growl of warning towards Swineheart, his hand instantly reaching out and grasping (Y/N)'s hand balled up on her knee.

Snow's eyes flick up at this with a stern look directed at Bigby, though Swineheart seemed amused rather than put-off by the man's growl. (Y/N) gives Bigby a small, reassuring smile, her eyebrows knitted together slightly as she turns her hand over palm-up, gently grasping Bigby's hand and squeezing it.

Bigby relaxes slowly at this with a quiet grumble, slowly leaning back against the desk as he continues to watch Swineheart's movements. Snow returns her eyes down to (Y/N)'s red hood on her lap Swineheart finishes the last stitch on (Y/N)'s neck, carefully applying a white bandage to cover her stitches. Her injuries would heal rather quickly thanks to her Fable blood and his work, though they still stung painfully.

(Y/N) looks to Swineheart in thanks as he gives her an acknowledging half-smile, nodding his head before his expression becomes serious once more. Swineheart walks along the desk to Bigby's side, inspecting the bandages on the man's shoulder and arm as Bigby sighs softly through his nose, his tensed body relaxing slightly as (Y/N) rubs her thumb along his knuckles.

"There we go," Snow softly speaks and gains (Y/N)'s attention as she rises, examining the red hood and smiling as she nods to herself while approaching her.

(Y/N) perks up as Snow carefully hands over her red hood, smiling as she looks over the perfectly stitched fabric. "Thanks, Snow."

Fabletown Business Office, The Woodland Building, 11:43 p.m

Snow smiles softly in response as she nods, her eyes flicking over to where Bufkin was crouched. A sigh leaves her as she walks over to the creature, Bufkin grabbing a shard of the broken mirror and holding it up at different angles to figure out the proper place for it. Swineheart steps back from Bigby as he begins to put his medical tools away into his black bag, (Y/N) reaching up to tentatively touch at the bandage on the side of her neck.

"I did as well as I could to take out the buckshot, but there's still some shards left embedded in your shoulder, Bigby," Swineheart speaks after a moment, breaking the silence as he closes up his bag. He walks around to stand in front of Bigby and (Y/N). "They'll eventually worm their way out on their own, but... until they do, you're gonna be sore."