Sulking Uncle and His Angry Bird

Jeff was working on his car ignoring Alan who was next to him, desperate to talk to him. But Jeff already had a headache and didn't want to deal with anything right now.

Suddenly his phone rang, he checked the message with a small smile on his face.

When will we meet? - He read it and Alan looked at him while raising his eyebrow.

- Whose message is this from? - He asked but Jeff ignored him and left.

--------

- Someone apologized to Jeff who is at Table No. 8 - Upon hearing the voice, Jeff stopped eating, looking around confused. When the music starts playing, he hear a noise. Jeff looks out the window and sees Alan standing there with a banner that says - Sorry, Kid.

He tries to hide the small smile that forms on his face with his normal sneer.

- Hey kid, please forgive me - Alan said as he sat down next to Jeff who just shrugged his shoulders.

- I'm sorry for not trusting you - Alan said with a small smile and Jeff had to control himself not to laugh at how cute he looked.

Jeff got up from his chair, grabbed his bag and left leaving Alan behind.

- And Charlie said he has a soft heart - Alan said with a sigh. He was already stressed enough. With a heavy heart he returned to the garage.

The next day, in the same cafe, Jeff was reading a novel while drinking his cold coffee. - Enjoy your cheesecake -
A 7 year old girl said catching Jeff's attention.

- I didn't ask - Jeff said with a small laugh because the girl looked so cute while she was confused.

- That old uncle over there - The girl said pointing to Alan who was sitting at the table in the corner while covering his face with a book. - He asked to hand it over to you, I need to go, my mother is waiting for me - The girl said while waving.

Jeff raised his eyebrow looking at Alan, who was peeking at his book. He shook his head in disbelief, but so as not to bother his dear uncle any further. He ate that cheesecake and peeked at Alan, who was already smiling.

- HEY JEFF - A girl screamed as she ran towards Jeff's table.

Jeff with an irritated face said. - Not here Jane.

- You didn't miss me - Jane said with a pout and Jeff just sighed.

- You promised that we would go to the bookstore together and now we would stop being like those cold-hearted people - Jane said dragging Jeff out of the cafe and Jeff had a small affectionate smile on his face.

Alan, who was watching this from afar, tore the book out of jealousy. He decided to follow them secretly. He was wearing a cap and coat and ran out of the cafe.

He saw them entering a bookstore, Alan decided to keep an eye on them outside. Peeking through the glass, he saw Jeff buying a book, and the girl kissed him on the cheek.

Alan, feeling anger throughout his body, decided to get out of there. Not wanting to go through something unpleasant.

- Do you know that Person? - Jane asked from inside while pointing to a man standing near the bookstore. While looking for her favorite book, she saw a man looking at them. She saw him at the cafe too and found it very suspicious.

- Because he looks like he's going to kill me, but never mind. Thank you for the book once again, my dear best friend - Jane said before leaving.

Jane and Jeff are college friends and previously Jeff had lost a bet to her and promised to buy her favorite book as a penalty. But he didn't think Jane would come now. He knows that Alan definitely misunderstood them.

- Even though he's older, he acts like a child - Jeff said thinking about Alan with a loving smile.

He shook his head and ran towards the garage. And right there was Alan kicking the poor guy in the nuts.

- Stop torturing him - Jeff said and Alan rolled his eyes.

- Don't disturb me boy - He said and this time Jeff got angry.

- Stop calling me boy.

- What do you want me to call you? - Alan asked as he wiped the sweat from his face, looking finished.

- Dear - Jeff said before Alan could say anything, he closed Alan's mouth with a kiss, after pulling away.

They were both panting

- She was my best friend, actually...

- I always believe in you, boy - Alan said before kissing Jeff again.

Wrote this Literally while Watching the episode in which Jeff was upset with Alan , hehe