A new guy.. Again.

Laughing Jack's P.O.V.
I and Jeff got out of our room and went to downstairs to see the new guy. "Good morning you two." We looked at Slender who was reading a news paper on the couch. "Morning Slender." I said and smiled a little. "We heard from kids that there's a new guy.. Is that true?" Jeff asked and grossed his arms. "Yes, he's in the dinning room." He said and pointed to dinning room's way, we nodded and walked there. Almost everypasta were there, even the kids.  "Hm, hi dads." Jaff walked to us, I took him to my arms and tried to check out who's the new guy. It took me a while to see him but after a moment I did, the guy was who I thought it would be. Who else than Jason the toy maker.. DJ and some other girls sitting next to him and he was looking at them a bit confused. Elsa and Jenny were actually trying to pull DJ off of the seat.. ^^"

Jeff's P.O.V.
I looked at LJ who was looking at the new red haired dude. I poked his nose to get his attention. "Hm? What now Jeffy?" "Do you know that guy?" I asked. "Mhm. He's an old friend of mine." He told me and put Jaff down, Jaff ran over to other kids and his sister. "Well.. Should we go say hi?" I asked and looked at him grossing my arms. "Yeah, aaand I will help girls a little..." LJ said and we walked over to the new guy. "Jason, it's been a moment when I have seen you." LJ said to the guy. "Oh. Hi Jack, I didn't know that you live here." He said and smiled. "Um, do you know this chick?" He asked and pointed to DJ. "Eh yes, she's my sister.." LJ said with a sweat drop. I glared at LJ. "Oh yes! This is Jason. Jason, this is my husband Jeff." He said and hugged me. "Nice to meet you Jeff." Jason said and smiled. "Nice to meet you too." I said and gave him a fake smile. "DJ, stop staring at my friend.." LJ said and hit DJ to head. "Ow! S-sorry.." She said and blushed a little. 'This thing again..' I thought to myself and rolled my eyes. "DJ? What is that a abbreviation of?" Jason asked and looked at DJ. "D-deathless Julia.." She answered. "Hey DJ, I think Arthur called you.." I said. "Hm? Oh. Mom is coming Arthur." She said getting up and walking to the kids. "Oh, she has a kid. How cute." Jason said and chuckled. "We have two~" LJ said and grinned. "Oh.. Who are they of those kids?" Jason asked and looked at the kids. "The boy with red hair is our son Jaff and the little girl with cuts on mouth and black hair is our daughter, Jessie." LJ told. "And who's the gray kid next to your son?" Jason looked at us. "Oh that's EJ's and BEN's son Jeck..." I said and sighed. I can's believe that our son likes that control freaks and that sick cannibal's son... "Okay." Jason said. "Well, I'll go to my room." He said getting up from his seat and walking to upstairs.

To be continued.