𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

in which, levi kisses his best friend to save her the humiliation and to shut up a bitch, but things change.

"

morning. " y/n mumbles as she slides beside levi, letting out a sigh. levi gives a brief nod, pushing a cup of tea towards her.

she smiles to herself, nudging his shoulder softly as a thanks as she takes a sip, feeling her tensed muscles relax. however, her migraine isn't helping.

" is it your head again? " levi muttered as he glanced at her, the way her face scrunched in discomfort and flecks of annoyance flickering in her eyes. she just nods, " all thanks to my
roommate. "

" ah, she's annoying you again. " levi holds back a chuckle, knowing y/n has a really problematic roommate.

the disadvantage of y/n refusing a captain's post was she'd have to share a room with someone.

levi knew she only wanted to stay in his squad, so she had refused. but the roommate of hers was really annoying, he knew that too. after all, he has seen that girl drool over him and try to flirt with him all the time.

" levi, " y/n says, exasperated as she faced him, " can you blame me? she throws all the stuff around and has no sense of cleanliness. i've had enough of her. "

levi cringed, " no, i can't blame you. "

y/n smiles slightly, her irritation disappearing slowly the more levi talks to her, the occasional brushes of their shoulders easing her.

till now, the mess hall had been quiet but more soldiers came down for breakfast. levi felt y/n sigh beside him and knew what was coming.

" hello! "

he cringed inwardly again, letting out a similar sigh to y/n's as the girl with red hair beams at levi, shoots y/n a sour look and starts eating.

soon enough, levi's squad, hange, erwin, miche and moblit are filling the long rows of table, wishes of good mornings flowing around.

levi wants to leave, but y/n was having a conversation with erwin and he didn't want to leave her side just yet.

he sipped on his third cup of tea — he did earn a look from y/n while he was filling it — but he didn't care.

a squeal from the red head across him
— lina — made him grit his teeth. walls, she was so loud in the mornings.

" really?! "

" yes..." petra replied shyly, everyone's paying attention to them now. " oo~ what's the tea?! " hange grins wide as she teased petra.

" petra had her first kiss yesterday!!! " lina giggles, " oluo? how was it?! " y/n looks at the two in amusement, though honestly, it was already expected.

" not surprising. " she smiled at petra who shot her another shy smile, " he did it. " oluo almost chokes but coughs, looking away with red cheeks.

" pfft...you guys are so cute! " lina grins, before facing y/n, " though this is making me curious! y/n! "

y/n raises an eyebrow, " what? "

lina smirks, " have you had your first kiss yet?! or you're still a virgin? " she laughs, but no one laughs along with her.

y/n takes a bite, chews on it patiently and swallows it, leaving lina to dwell in the awkward silence before she answers.

" i don't have time for that. "