Let The Game Begin!

OK YALL, I HAD TO IMPROVISE ON THIS CHAPTER cause I gave the book to my friend AGAIN, and I forgot what we wrote so yeah...

Sammy woke up in a room.

ALONE

There was a nightstand, a connected bathroom, and some other random things. He got up form the bed and decided to investigate where he was. As he left the room, he saw the same people from before and noticed them huddled around something. As he stepped closer, he realized that Cheb and Terry were fighting.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" yelled Cheb, already annoyed. "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?, WE'RE NEVER GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!" Terry yelled back.

Cheb was the type to get angry easily, while Terry was the kind of person to get stressed very easily. As a matter of fact, he was already stressed enough with being trapped in a classroom, and now he was stuck here with a bunch of other random people, WITH NO WAY OUT!

Sammy the decided to look for the purple-haired boy but unfortunately, couldn't find him anywhere.

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN?!?!" Sammy yelled and turned around to see a girl with BLACK AND DARK PINK HAIR looking furious.

"I understand that all of us are stressed about this situation but FIGHTING IS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT BETTER"

Just then, the announcer came on again

*WELCOME AGAIN TO ASTRO-STAR ACADEMY!*

*I will now explain the rules of the game*

*1. There is no way out of here, every exit has been sealed with no means of escape*

*2. The only way to escape is to gain 5 points*

*3. Everyone here is going to be given a card, you will not know what your card looks like, but everyone else will know*

*4. in order to be safe from elimination in a round, you will need to trust someone to lead you to the right door*

*5. If you are, however, deceived, you will be killed the moment you step through the door*

*6. Considering the amount of students, only 3 or lower will escape*

*No need to worry though, you all have your own rooms with showers, and a long-lasting supply of different kinds of food*

*Now, Let The Game Begin!*

.                 .                   .