Chapter One: False accusations

Chapter One

False accusations:

Maka's Point Of View:

Soul and I were walking down the main corridor. He was babbling on about the ways to start your day off "cool". I was trying not laugh right in his face, but if I did that I'd be tempted to kiss him. A hot blush slowly crept up my neck and tingled on my cheeks. Soul caught on to my train of thought and smirked.

"It must be hot in here, hey Maka, why don't I just take off my shirt." He said while giving a quick wink.

Suddenly the overhead speaker announced we were needed in the headmaster's office. I gulped. Saved by the overhead speaker. Well thats a new one. He gave me a final smirk before using his superhuman speed to get us to the headmasters office.

We knocked and then walked in. We were surprised to find Death the kid, Black Star, Tsubaki, and the sisters in the reaper's office too. This can't be good, Soul and I exchanged a nervous glance.

"Come, sit down," our headmaster said politely. We did as we were told sitting at the nearest table and chairs. Soul and I's chairs were only inches apart, and to tease me he ran his hand up my leg to catch my reaction. Ughhhh! Why now Soul, can't you tell this is serious?!

What the master said next shocked me to the point of paralyzation. "Maka and Soul you are to be removed from the academy on a charge of the murder of Maka's father. Pack your bags and leave the city. You are banished unless you can prove yourself to be innocent." Soul's hand stopped caressing my leg and he stood up. "I think you've got it wrong!" He shouted. Then it registered. "D-Dad's dead." I stuttered out.

Soul's eyes gained a sudden look of sympathy. "We have to leave," he whispered. I nodded my head numbly. He picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the city at sunset.

"We must avenge my father, Soul." I said robotically. He nodded and kissed my forehead softly. "You're safe with me." He promised. And for the first time since my parent's divorcee, I trusted someone.

END CHAPTER ONE.

Comments, votes, fans && feedback greatly appreciated. Should I write more? At least five votes to continue. Love you all. Will be a dedication for the next chapter, comment for a chance for it to be you. c:

Danielle Dark<3