Chapter 2 :(

I awoke in a white room. I can't remember much but I do remember that man. He had brown messy hair, brown Hazel eyes well used too, a sharp jawline and thin pink lips. Wait we're the fuck am I? I looked around to see I was in a white bed and white cupboards surrounded my right while on my left there was a big window with blue curtains by its sides. I think I'm in a hospital but why. I remember hitting my head on a-

Oh that's probably why. I'm stupid. But who took me I swear there wasn't anyone following me. Eh probably a person walking their dog or something. What do I care anyway their clearly not here anymore. I wonder what happened to that man. I feel like shit for being in that stupid religion. I bet it was just a fucking cult I got sucked into. Fuck! Why am I so naive. This is why dad left. I'm too fucking stupid.

My self hating thoughts were then ripped away from me as a man in a blue scrub walked in.

"hello y/n l/n I see you've awoke."
The man greeted me? I don't really know if he was greeting me or not he sounded tired but also pissed for some reason.

"Um hello..? "
I said it sounded like a question more then me just greeting him aswell.

"do you remember what happend on the night of the 16th of October?"
The man asked. My eyes widened. That was the day we summoned him. The day we killed that man. The day I wouldn't get into paradise.

"I-I um don't sorry."
Why the fuck did I lie I didn't even think of what to say. My gut told me that I should just keep going on with this lie. I mean I could get arrested or worse I technically killed him. I helped jenny bring the boiling black liquid substance over. I was an acquaintance in a murder. I was a suspect. I was the one found passed out In the woods near the murder well now I'm guessing murders. That image of the man and father marks lifeless pale mutilated body is burned into my head. It won't go away. I'm going crazy aren't I? Fuck.

"d-do you know the date perhaps..?"
I ask stuttering and slurring my words.

"it's the 18th of October. It's currently a Saturday."
The man replied making his way to the door clearly disappointed that I didn't know anything about the murders. Well I did Im just not ready to disclose that to anyone. Not even myself at the moment. Because if I don't think about it it'll go away like a bad dream. I hope.

My head is pounding. I put my hand on the spot were it hurts and I feel a rough bandage type material. Most likely a bandage.

"Oh and before I leave your free to go. Your discharged. "
The man added opening the blue door next to open of the cupboards on my right.

"Oh okay thank you for informing me."
I reply. I sounded so stupid with me slurring. They probably thought I was drunk or something. But then I remember that the man said it was the 18th. I had been passed out for 2 days? Weird.

I found that I was in a blue hospital gown. God it was ugly. I saw my clothes on the foot of the white bed. I got out off the uncomfortable bed and picked up my clothes. My black metallica shirt and baggy dark blue jeans. I also found my socks and my beat up beaded low rise fake converse by my bed. But my jacket was gone. My favourite jacket. Goddddd fuckkkk has someone stole it or something??
I shed a tiny tear. That was my best jacket it was easy to style. My f/c zip up hoodie jacket.

I quickly put them on and walk out the boring room. I quickly find myself at the front desk and I had ran down like seven flights off stairs just to get there and realise there was a lift there the whole time. I panted and walked up to the front desk.

"um excuse me..?"
I say politely not wanting to annoy the pretty woman.

"Oh hello what can I help you with today? "
She replied turning her swivel chair towards me.

"I'm I just got discharged I pretty sure you need to take me out of the system as one of the patients.."
I haistly reply.

"Mhm can I get your name?"

"y/n l/n"
I reply and her eyes widen but quickly go back to normal as she turns back to her computer.

"O-okay there you go all done. "
She stuttered. I wonder why she stuttered.

"um would you know who dropped me off when I got here?"
I asked curious.

"Oh yeah. It was a man in gray ripped jeans a black hoodie with some weird blue mask covering his face. He also had brown hair and quite the figure. "
I instantly recognised that description. It was the man but last time I checked he didn't wear a blue mask.

"Oh thank you I'll be on my way now."
I leave thoughts going though my head. Why would he bring me here? How is he still alive? I thought he would of hated me. I did technically kill him.. Why would he be nice to me?

A/N

Hello people! Mike speaking. I feel like this chapter took way to long to come out but here's the word count involving this authors note! :D

Word count
950