Getting Old

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my science buddy, who has her birthday today!! This one's for you;)

Frederick Bright was getting old. He felt it in his bones. He saw it when he looked in the mirror. He felt it whenever Dino was so incredibly vigorous in his love-making that Freddie had to spend days recovering. His joints ached constantly. His breathing often came out in short puffs and grunts. He started hating it when people walked across his lawn, wanting nothing more than to scream at them “GET OFF MY LAWN YOU HOODLUMS!”

Dino could see that Freddie was struggling with his age, despite both of them being similar age, Dino seemed to be faring better. Probably thanks to Mr Coochies distaste of smoking. Mr Bright used to smoke like a goddamn chimney, but Dino had got him off them, saving his lungs AND their money.

One night when Dino was fully sheathed inside Freddie's tight hole, he didn't miss the wince and soft groans that Freddie let out. Dino stilled and looked down at him, to which Freddie gave a confused look. “Why did you s-stop?” he asked through heavy breaths. “What's wrong Freddie? Tell me please I can't stand hurting you.” Dino pleaded. Freddie sighed and said “It's just- you have so much e-energy and I- I- I can't keep up. And I want to! But I just…can't.”

Dino thinks for a moment and pulls out, before laying down next to Freddie. “How about YOU take lead? We can go as slow or fast as you like. You pick the pace. I'm happy with anything. I wish you would've told me sooner, I feel awful.” Frederick nods, taking a few more deep breaths to energize himself before moving himself to hover over Dino.

He starts peppering soft kisses down the expanse of Dinos neck and chest, trailing down towards his stomach. Freddie grasps Dinos cock in his hand and strokes it leisurely, teasing him. Dinos hips buck in search of more friction, to which Freddie titters and moves his hand off him, retreating all advances of touch.

“N- no please. Touch me pleasee.’ Dino whined out, which made Frederick smirk. “Only good boys get touched Mr Coochie, don't you remember?” He nods desperately, and Freddie ends his pain by positioning himself between Dinos legs, his own cock grasped tightly in his hand. He reaches for the lube on their bedside table and smears a generous amount on both his cock and Dinos hole.

His positions his tip against Dinos tight ring of muscles and starts to enter, going slow until hes halfway in. “Don't stop please” Dino pleads, which prompts Frederick to quickly thrust the rest of himself in. He starts at a leisurely pace, but it soon turns into desperate, hard, deep thrusts that cause Dino to cry out every time Frederick slams against his prostate.

After a couple more thrusts, Dino is coming all over his own stomach, and once Freddie sees his partners release, he let's go of his own and floods Dinos walls with his cum. He gently pulls out to which Dino wines, and Freddie lays down next to him and holds his hands.

“I love you, you know that right?”
“Of course I do, and I love you more.”