Class rep and get to know the (Y/n)s

everyone is in the classroom and Roswaal speaks up to the class.

Roswaal: Let's start by deciding our class rep and vice rep.

Albedo: *Raises Hand* Sir!

Roswaal: What is it, Albeeedo?

Albedo: Lord gilgamesh and ainz are the perfect persons to be our class rep!

Aqua: No! No! No! No! I refuse to allow an undead to be our class rep!

Roswaal: So are you volunteering?

Aqua: That's right! I have to don't I? I was born to provide guidance to others.

Albedo: What's the ugly girl going on about? That idea that a crazy ugly girl like you could be class rep is ridiculous, isn't it?

Aqua: She called me ugly! (Y/n), kazuma!

Kazuma: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Emiya: I honestly dont care.

Aqua: That succubus is being a meanie!

Darkness: No Aqua, what she said hardly counts as insulting, if you really want to make someone feel shame...

Kazuma: We get it Darkness! So shut up!

Roswaal: So Ainz and Aqua have volunteered for class rep, anybody else?

Tanya: Trying to be in a class filled with these freaks is probably about as safe, as being on the front lines, no way in hell I'm volunteering.

Then Emilia raised her hand.

Emilia: I-I volunteer too!

Everyone looks back at Emilia

Emilia: I want this class to be place where everyone can be friends.

Subaru: Then I'll help to make you class rep! Roswaal-san, Adrian-san, how do we decide? An election?

Adrian: We draw names.

Zero: Its always that.

Adrian: Atleast its better!

Then the results turned out to be Emilia as Class Rep with Gilgamesh and Ainz as Vice class rep that it says on the chalk bord.

Emiya: Hold on.....arent we suppose to have one vice rep?

Emilia: I'm Emilia your new class rep. I promise I'll do my best.

Subaru smirks at this.

Ram: You have a very self certified look on your face, but you did nothing, Barusu.

Zero takes out a megaphone out of nowhere and faces subaru.

Zero: SIMP.

Subaru: Hey!

Zero: Its true though.

Gilgamesh: I have to agree with the depressed (Y/n) here, you are a simp.

Albedo: I refuse to accept this! You cheated! How is a kid like that as a class rep when Lord Ainz and lord Gilgamesh are the vice rep!

Roswaal: I don't know what to tell you. It was a fair drawing.

Albedo: And that ugly is a vice rep too...

Aqua: You said it again! I'm not even interest in bone boy over there! I don't wanna be the vice rep!

Roswaal: That leaves us with an open slot for vice rep.

Albedo/Shalltear: I'll do it!

Aura: hold it! I want to be with Lord Ainz too!

Mare: Me too!