𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Today is August 29, 2008, I've been in jail for three years in total, and I've never been better. Someone gave me this journel to write whatever I wanted so I'm writing my own thoughts since I have nothing better to do with my life. Not that I have a life here anymore but it doesn't matter because I- I will continue to live my life here. I've been sentence for ten years in prison. These years have been sickening and changing in so many ways. My thoughts have been so cloudy and at times it's hard to breathe. I can't sleep anymore and I've tried and my hand keeps on ticking too much. There are times where I can't even eat or swollow anything. Even though it's been h#ll for me, I no longer feel like killing anyone, or even harming anyone. I don't even care about, Sano, which is weird I thought I hated that blondie but throughout the years I've slowly started to not care about him. I've been adapting to this lifestyle and I don't mind, if I had the chance to relive my life again I think it would be being with my siblings again. Gosh I miss them so much, Haruchiyo visits me and I'm glad honestly. I wish I was a better sister towards him but I wasn't, guilt eats me but I've changed and I want to keep on changing, for my eldor brother. Oh how I miss you, Big Bro...

It has been 3 years since, Mikey has disbanded Toman

It has been 3 years since, Mikey has disbanded Toman. I still can't believe it but I know I have to save, Mikey because even though, Kisake is dead and, Hinata is alive, Mikey still suffered and I don't ever want that to happen to him or anyone. He's suffered quite a lot and I can't just stand there and ignore everything around because it's wrong, and I know it's wrong, gosh my mind is so occupied but I know I have to save him. Just like I have to save, Mikey I have to save, Senju, she didn't make it and she also died. She died because she was in drugs
the day I went to visit her in her apartment I saw many drug bottles and I also saw her in the ground. I can still remember what happened.

Takemichi had already timeleaped to the present and it was two days before he had met, Manjiro. At the time, Takemichi was trying to find clues about, Manjiro's disapearence because he was confused why the man wasn't at the event with him. Everyone brushed him off saying he had went overseas for some kind of work. As time went by something didn't feel right and just as he knew it, he saw the news about a vicious organization killing many inoccent people and murdering them, r▅pping women and selling drugs. He knew something was off so he went to find clues and in though's clues he found out that, Senju had contacted him at some point and wanted to see her. Senju was already released two months prior before he timeleaped. He found out from his friends kept it hidden from him because they didn't want him saving anyone anymore, he was already going to get married in a few months. It was also the reason because he did so much for them already and didn't want to burden him. From a card, Manjiro made sure that, Takemichi wouldn't be able to find him, it was a warning because of his dark impulses he didn't want to put anyone important to him in danger. So it was, Takemichi's goal to safe him too now.