Chapter 1

Such a shameless girl you've become Aditi " yelled Veer , who is getting ready for the office , juggling with his coats and tie resting on the bed . This greek god like figure can make the mirror get shy of his glance.  " Can't I just look at my prey " Aditi said , smriking while leaning on the door wall darting her eyes on our Greek God , I mean Veer.
Veer turned  over flapping his hair to the back , still the baby hairs being falling from his forhead and looked at Aditi while shooting her death glares and warning to save her life ! " Holy Moly ! Mommmm " Screamed by Aditi , As Veer started rushing behind her and she searching for her safe place - The Lap Of Veer's mom . Veer gulped and surrendered his hands and kissed the cheeks of his mom ; Mrs Aradhya Singhania, The famous fashion designer  who once almost naked her own husband designing a cannibal Suit for him on their weeding day ! The naked  , Means almost naked Mister husband we're talking about is none other than the golden jublie business tycoon of Singhania Enterprises , Mr Reyansh Singhania who is out of country on a buisness trip .
Aradhya admired Veer slightly and stole glances on Aditi who was pouting , still sitting hugging the legs of her while Veer continued greeting everyone for the blissful morning . 
" Jesus , May light up the pure soul while my Krishna may bring so many gopis ( young girls ) for my Gopal and ..." chanting by Veer's grandma who was praying as she does daily having two phenomenonal lords in her temple may be to present example of secularism ever ! Veer stopped her as he put his hands on her mouth shutting her up for demanding more gopis .. I mean young ladies in his life ! " Sweetie, This isn't fair, why does it have to be like this every morning, huh ? " he asked her while chuckling and taking her to the dining table where his wild mafiatic siblings caught him off guard . Neha , his youngest sister ,  quickled buried her face in his chest and held him tightly hiding her shy face which was just looking like a damn strawberry .  Veer understood and raised his eyebrows to look at Ansh , his second younger brother , who was standing folding his hands together , understanding the melodrama which is just about to start !
But before that , Let me introduce the siblings of This Singhania family.  Neha , is a model and works in France. She is 21 years old and is completing her further fashion studies from Institut Français de la mode ( Fasion University of France ) and has come to greet her new boyfriend,  Liam , a data scientist of 23 , with her whole family , at least she got the guts to let him stay at the hotel.  Ansh , 23 years old and well known singer and dancer  in Italy , is on a vacation as all his  family desired to be together for celebrating the upcoming new year together . 
The first younger brother of Veer , Jay , is a buisness student of studying in Mumbai , very much close to his family and to girls too .
Veer is the CEO of Raymond's Enterprises and handles his own branches oversees ,  a writer , a surgeon and a choreographer is currently pursing his  Mphil. In Psychology to become a professor at Oxford University soon enough. He is 26 years old and is a passionate , frank but strict person and a damn big playboy ever known among the girls , he has been sent to London when he was only an infant and he lived whole making his own empire in the well known european countries. Today he is counted in the 3rd most top billionaire CEOs in the world . He is practical enough to know that he has got his things to handle back so he is giving is all to the family and living the momement .  Aditi,  26 years old ,  his childhood friend who studied with him in college and now they are buiness partners too. Aditi and Veer's family share a close bond together who engrossed their kids to cherish this bond . 
Veer has lost his grandfather in his childhood who was a great writer and a doctor and always worked for the welfare and development of his people and for children . 
Veer is all unaware about where his destination is going to take him once he leaves India . His fate is calling him from the distances of Jesus knows , how far and how crucial it will be . 
This destiny will be written from the shades of love and passion .
Would this wolf be able to fall like an alpha ? Or this story will turn a charismatic turn ?
Let's now meet at the breakfast table of Singhanias