*Not a real chapter*: AU

AU: Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Bloom Peters is the biological daughter of King Oritel and Queen Marion of Domino. She was born with powerful magic known as the Great Dragon of Domino, which created all of the magic in the Magic Dimension. When Marinette was a baby three power crazed witches known as the Three Ancestral Witches destroyed Bloom's home planet Domino, in an unsuccessful attempt to steal the Dragon Flame. However, before the witches destroyed Domino, Daphne Marinette's older sister sent her to Earth, where she was adopted by a lovely couple named Tom and Sabine (Mike & Vanessa from Winx Club) and went on to live out her life in Paris, France. Marinette grew up knowing nothing about her magical past, nor her true birth parents, however she was aware of the fact that Tom and Sabine adopted her when she was a baby. Marinette grew up to become one of the most influential fashion designers/models in the entire world alongside her modeling partner Adrien Agreste.

One day, Marinette was on a normal bike ride in the forest behind the Eiffel Tower, when she noticed a strange beam of light towards the middle of the forest... When Marinette decided to investigate the phenomenon, she met a mysterious woman named Stella who turned out to be a magical fairy from the dimension of Magix... At first Marinette was skeptical about the situation because she didn't know whether or not Stella's magical powers or appearance were the doing of the evil Hawkmoth and Mayura, however, she soon realized that Stella was a real fairy, like the ones she always dreamed of meeting as a child. Once she discovered Stella, she also discovered that she possessed magical abilities, and left her life behind in France in order to attend "Alfea College for Fairies" where she met "The Winx." Marinette told Adrien and his father that she was moving away in order to attend the boarding school of her dreams, and that she would likely return to visit them whenever she could...

Once Marinette left Paris, a mischievous woman by the name of Lila Rossi attempted to take over Marinette's job as Adrien's modeling partner, however, Gabriel Agreste refused to settle for a new model. So Lila lied to Marinette's old friend Alya Cesaire in an attempt to turn the woman against Marinette, however Alya and the rest of Marinette's classmates/friends saw right through Lila's lies, and Lila vowed to get her revenge on Marinette from that day forward... (Pretend Lila Rossi is the "Mitzi" of the Miraculous Ladybug/Winx Club universe)

Additional Information:

Marinette and Adrien are just friends.*Chloe, Adrien, Luka, Zoe, and Kagami are Marinette's Best Friends (Other than Stella and the rest of the Winx Club)*Alya isn't a bad person, she just doesn't have the closest relationship with Marinette or the rest of her friends.Lila Rossi acts like Mitzi, the school rival of Bloom in the Winx Club series.Miraculous still exist in this universeGabriel Agreste & Nathalie Sancoeur are still Hawkmoth and Mayura, However, neither of them are ruthless enough to harm Adrien or Marinette.Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Bloom Peters used to be Ladybug, before moved away from town...Adrien Agreste is still Chat Noir & He actually knew Marinette was Ladybug, because the two revealed identities months prior to Marinette leaving town.

Please comment down below any ideas you want me have the cast of Miraculous react to such as any Winx Club Episodes, Transformations, images, or even simple conversations.

Also please leave a kudos if you enjoy the story, it would be much appreciated... If you don't want to that's fine, It's just nice to know that you all like to read my content because it gives me a reason to continue posting the content that I do... There should be a new chapter of the Sofia the First story out pretty soon, but I cut out some moments from the second episode of the "Forever Royal" movie because it was taking too long to write all of the reactions for that episode...

(Crossposted from my Ao3 account