The Alliance

I sit at a table eating something called a burger. I've never had one before or at least it that I remember. As I take another bite I feel the wind change and hold my hand out. A gust of wind fly's by me and in my free hand lies some clothes. "How do you do that?" Pietro asks he sits down next to me. "They taught me to notice a change in the wind, it's harder when both object and the wind are in the same direction but I'm always 76% right. Since there is no wind blowing I could tell that you were coming." "Okay, smarty pants." He says taking my burger and biting into it. I don't curse at him because it wasn't, how do you put it? Giving what it was supposed to have gave.

I get up from the table and walk to the bathroom and change in an empty stall.

I look at my reflection in the mirror

I look at my reflection in the mirror. I run my hands through my now straight hair. I make sure my entire body is covered. That nobody can see the scars. That I look...normal. I let out a sigh of relief and smile at myself. Of course my facial scars like the one on my brow and lip are gonna be hard to cover up but Wanda mentioned something about makeup. Whatever that is.

There's a knock on the door. "In a minute." I grab my old clothes and put them in the bin in a stall and leave out the bathroom. "Don't you look very grown up." Pietro says mildly protective, crossing his arms. "Relax. I'm not looking at anyone or vis versa." I say walking past him. "Where Wanda?" "She went to go find you something for that rats nest on your head." I shoot him a glare and he chuckles wrapping his arm around me before I shove him lightly.

The door opens and Wanda walks through. "Come on." She says nodding fur us to leave. "Why?" "We have to go." She takes my hand and pulls me out. Pietro following behind us.

We walk through the market and past a wire fence towards an old church. We walk inside and see someone sitting in a chair. "Talk, and if you are wasting our time..." "Did you this church is in the exact center of the city?" I scrunch my face as we walk closer to man. "The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that." I step onto the center of the podium to get closer. I grip my sword by the handle in case this guy tries anything.

"The geometry of belief." I step closer to the hooded figure. "No need for that, little warrior." "Why not?" I ask curiously, still not letting go of my sword. "Are you finally gonna stop being a coward and show yourself?" "Coward?" He says showing himself. My eyes wide in shock at his robotic form. "What the fuck?" "I am no coward. Nor am I a man. That's why your sister let Stark take the scepter." I back away as he takes steps closer to me, Pietro pulls me behind him protectively.

"I didn't expect." She looks him up and down. "But I saw Starks fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct." "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create smaller people? Uh..." he searches for the word.

"Children?" I say still confused. "I lost the word, there, Thank you. Children designed to supplant them, to help them end." "Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?" Wanda asks. "I've come to save the world. But also...Yeah." I step out from behind Pietro releasing my sword. "Then I think we have nothing more to talk about."

I walk around the old Hydra base and find all of my weapons including a holsters to hold them all. Bombs, guns, daggers, and swords. I don't care for his dumbass monologue as long as I get my revenge I'll be happy.

I walk over to the three of them again. "Everyone's plan is not to kill them." "Not mine." I say placing my swords in the back of my holster. "And make them martyrs?" "I don't care about that, I only care that Tony Stark is dead and anyone who gets in my way will meet the same fate." I state. "You need patience. Need to see the big picture." "We don't see the big picture. We have a little picture." I pretend to take out a photo. "We take it out. Ah!" I say with a fake smile. Pietro points to the imaginary picture. "And we look at it everyday." He adds with the same amount of sarcasm.

"You lost your parents in the bombing. I've seen the records." "The records are not the picture." I hum agreeing with my brother. "Pietro, Runa." Wanda scolds. "No, please." Ultron ushers for us to go on. "You two were 10 years old, I was 6. Having dinner, just the five of us. When the first blow hit, two floors below us, creating a giant hole in the floor." I describe every detail. "Momma and Papa went in, and the whole building goes down." "I grab them, roll under the bed, and second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble. Three feet from our faces. And one side of the shell is painted one word." He says with a condescending smile. "Stark." I answer. "We were trapped for two day. Every effort to safe us, every shift in the bricks, I think 'this will set it off.' We wait for Tony Stark to kill us." "That was the day i stopped being a kid." I say with a forced chuckle.

"I wondered why only you three survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them." He says to me and Pietro. "But you will tear them apart." He says to Wanda. "As long as Tony Stark bleeds, they could kill each other for all I care." I shrug