CHARACTER CAST

------------------------------------------PARENTS-------------------------------------------
Wil - 27 years old
child abuser - poor dad!! - married (we will see.) to Nick - alcoholic and drug user -  biological parent to Woka and Hazzy - has anger issues - an actual idiot - horrible influence - he/him.

Nick - 26 years old
attempts to prevent the abuse, but still mean somewhat - MILLIONIARE MUM!! - spoils the heck out of all their kids -  married to Wil - a step mother to all 6 children - the most intelligent one out of all adults probably - decent influence - they/them.

Cami - 23 years old
unaware with the abuse - the extremely rich aunt!! - currently not married - Wil's younger sister - visits often - spoils the children with love and gifts - she/her.

------------------------------------------CHILDREN----------------------------------------
Starry - 17 years old
the most abused out of all 6 children - an adopted child - unaware of who her biological parents are  - the eldest child - ADHD - undiagnosed autistic person - probably a least favorite to both parents - a dumb person - personal favorite sibling is Stan - she/her.

Stan - 16 years old
one of the least abused children - an adopted child - unaware of who his biological parents are - the second oldest child - has a twin named Swaying - ADHD - knows about Swaying's obsession with drugs - personal favorite sibling is Starry - Wil's favorite - he/him. 

Swaying - 16 years old
the 2nd to most abused out of all 6 children - an adopted child - unaware of his biological parents - the second oldest child - has a twin named Stan - a drug dealer - autistic and that's 100% for sure - stole Wil's drugs and became addicted - personal favorite sibling is Hazzy - he/him. 

Hazzy - 14 years old
most likely to be abused on a daily basis some months - a biological child - has an unknown mother (staring at you currently wil.) - middle middle child > OR referred as 2nd middle child - personal favorite sibling is Swaying - she/her + they/them.

Woka - 13 years old
most likely to be abused sometimes if Wil is on drugs or is drunk - a biological child - has an unknown mother (staring at you wil.) - second to youngest child - personal favorite sibling is Starry - has ADD - they/them.

Doodle - 13 years old (a couple weeks younger than Woka.)
one of the least abused children - an adopted child - unaware of who her biological parents are - the youngest child among all 6 - favorite child of Nick - has pretty obvious drug and alcohol addictions - possibly committed every crime possible - personal favorite sibling.. ??? - she/her. 

------------------------------------------OTHERS-------------------------------------------
Maeve - 15 years old
a highschool friend - best friend is Hazzy - lives in the house directly next to the Chaos family - unaware of the abuse going on - the middle child out of 3 siblings - a broke ass - he/him. 

>NEW CHARACTERS MIGHT BE ADDED, AS CHAPTERS GO BY I RECOMMEND CHECKING THE CHARACTER CAST EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE<