TIRING START ALREADY?

"School.. again.. already..?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GET UP! WE HAVE SCHOOL YOU FUCKERS." Woka screamed loudly. Everyone jolted awake, it's always like this in the mornings since Woka is basically the alarm but humanized. "Shut up! Were awake now! Jeez.." Swaying stretched as he yawned, it was only 6 in the morning and there was already chaotic activity going on.

"Guys! Shut the fuck up before I shove a big.. long.. fat.. stone down your throat." Starry grinned as she jumped out her bed and walked up to the half awake younger siblings besides her on the bunkbed and the two noise makers of the day. "You have a really weird mind, Starry." Hazzy groaned as she sat up right, slightly slouched over as she rubbed her eyes.

"What are you guys even waiting for? GET DRESSED." Woka shook their head as they crossed their arms. "Disappointing." They began walking towards the door to go back downstairs to see the wonderful scene of Wil and Nick fighting, again

"YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT FUCKING MINDSET, DON'T YOU? YOU JUST THINK ABOUT FUCKING YOUR CHILDREN WIL, FUCKING. I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN MARRIED SOMEONE LIKE YOU! ACTUALLY. NOT LIKE I GOT A CHOICE IN THIS. YOU MINOR PEDOPHILE TYCOON FUCKER. THIS IS CALLED INCEST, YOU KNOW? WERE KNOWN AS THE CHAOTIC FAMILY ALREADY BASED ON OUR LAST NAME. WE DON'T NEED THE WORD INCEST UPON IT TOO." Nick scolded Wil in absolute shame and disappointment. 

"FIRST, YOU DID GET A CHOICE! DON'T ACT LIKE I DIDN'T. SECOND, I AM NOT A MINOR PEDOPHILE TYCOON FUCKER! Although.. the younger, the better.. Am I right? I MEAN.. WHO SAID THAT. ANYWAYS, IT'S NOT OUR FAULT WE GOT THE LAST NAME CHAOS. IT'S JUST A LAST NAME, RIGHT? ALSO IT TECHNICALLY ISN'T INCEST IF MOSTLY ALL OF THEM AREN'T MY BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN. AM I RIGHT?" Wil argued back, hoping this would somehow solve on it's own since he still needed money from Nick so he wouldn't still be considered.. the poor father or "poor dada."

"..WERE FUCKING OVER YOU BITCH. I HOPE YOU GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF AND HANG ON A FUCKING TREE BRANCH AS BLOOD SLOWLY DRIPS DOWN YOUR BODY AND FORMS A BLOODY PUDDLE THAT ANTS FEAST ON AND WHEN YOUR CLOSE TO DEATH A COYOTE EATS YOU ALIVE, PIECE BY PIECE AS YOU FEEL YOUR LIMBS GET EATEN." Nick finally exclaimed. "YOU GO NIC- ooh." Starry suddenly yelled, then she fled from the staircase and back up to the children's bedroom. Along, followed Woka. 

".. these motherFUCKERS." Wil began walking towards the staircase, a thump is heard as he took a step. "Wil." Nick said. "What?" He replied back, only stopping as Nick began to talk again. "Since we're divorcing, I need you to move out, but somewhere close to here. Because it's very obvious one of these idiots are going to choose you to live with and were not doing, 'Oh! I wanna live here since he bribed me with ice cream!' no. Were doing weekly switching. I'm not gonna drive them back to my house since I actually have a job, so they have to walk." 

"Ugh! Fine!" Wil groaned. "KIDS! YOU BETTER GET DOWN NOW. YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS. YOUR GOING TO BE FUCKING LATE IF YOU TAKE ANY LONGER. HURRY! NOW." Wil screamed from downstairs, making sure the house echoed with his voice. 

All 6 rushed downstairs quickly, a few had a horrible presence while the rest had an amazing one. "..Close enough. Come on."