The Best Thing Ever

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am fully aware that Alastor is ace, likely aro as well. I'm not writing this because I want it to happen, I'm just writing it to explore the two characters. And remember, asexuality is a spectrum! Alastor likely can have feelings for people, it might just be less intense or not as often. Anyway, I'm playing off the tension between Alastor and Vox, just because I think it'll be fun and interesting.

CW: sexual content, alcohol use, language

PS: This is going to start in the club that Angel Dust, Husk, Nifty, Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb go to in episode 6.

SHIPS: Alastor x Vox

————————————————————————————

Alastor walks into the club, wide smile not wavering. He is immediately uncomfortable with the amount of people and the body heat that they are giving off, and he finds an empty wall to lean against.

Vox walks into the club a few minutes later, the other Vees right behind him. Valentino splits and goes to sit on a couch, a group of women surrounding it. Velvette walks toward a group of her friends she sees by the bar, and Vox is left alone by the door.

He looks around, trying to find a familiar face. He finds Angel Dust at the end of the bar, with that wierd cat guy and a small girl with one eye wearing a maid's dress. He shakes his head and keeps looking.

He sees another pair of faces standing by one of the sex rooms. It's that guy who looks like a snake, Sir Pentious, and a girl with a large pink ponytail. He couldn't see her face though.

Vox scans the room another time, spotting Alastor's pinky red ears sticking up out of the crowd. He was leaning against the far wall, and you could barely see him from where Vox was standing, but he noticed him. He felt his stomach do a little flip.

He decided Alastor would be his best bet at conversation, as much as he didn't want to.

"Hello, Alastor!"

"Nice to see you, Vox." He said, not turning his head.

His heart did a jump hearing his voice, and he hated that he felt this way about this selfish radio demon overlord.

Every time he heard Alastor's voice he had a little shock run through his body, and he thought he was buffering.

"What brings you here on this hellish evening?"

"Charlie sent me to make sure the rest of the group doesn't get themselves into any trouble. Why are you here, my tv headed fellow?"

"Val and Velvette dragged me here, trust me, I didn't want to come."

Alastor hums in agreement.

Vox leans against the wall next to him, wishing he could say something to him. Why did this incredibly annoying man have to be so fucking attractive!?

Most people found Alastor's smile creepy, which is kind of the point, but I don't. I think it's weirdly cute. Fuck! What's wrong with me!

"Seen any girls lately, Al? Or guys, I don't want to assume?"

"Nope. Neither."

"Hmm. I haven't seen many either. What's your type? Maybe I could do a little match making?"

"No, thank you, Vox."

Vox pushes on Alastor's shoulder playfully. Alastor finally turn his head to look at him, then down at where his hand touched, and back up to his face.

"Come on, Alastor! You don't want me to get you a sexy girl or guy in your bedroom tonight?"

"Not really. I don't usually like people that way."