Chapter 7: A Mother's Lullaby

A/n: I have made the decision where Y/n won't be forgiving his old abusive family. Also please go check out jasonbourne1498 frozen story. He's been a big help with me. That's all I wanted to say before you all read. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

Y/n's Dream

When I opened my eyes, I was inside my old room, and my old family were there. Why was I here and why were they here?

Ruby: "Freak!"

Yang: "Loser!"

Their words started to hurt, their words hit me hard as their own hits, and the voices of the past came back to haunt me.

Raven: "Your weak and pathetic!"

Qrow: "You're nothing but a waste of time!"

Memories of all the beating that I have taken from them started to come back.

Tai: "I can't believe we adopted a stupid child like you!"

Summer: "You are no son of mine!"

I couldn't take you anymore, so I began screaming, begging for them to stop.

Y/n: "Stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!!"

Third Person POV

The little boy began to shake violently, causing the ice queen to wake up in worry, and when she found out her little one was stirring in his sleep. Her son was having a nightmare and her motherly instincts kicked in. She began to try to wake Y/n up from the dream he was having.

Elsa: "Y/n wake up!"

As she tries to wake Y/n but he wouldn't budge and kept tossing and turning. Elsa kept on trying to wake up her

Elsa: "Y/n baby, wake up!"

Then Y/n shot up screaming in fear and sweat.

Elsa: "Y/n it's okay sweetie I'm here"

The boy looked around and realized that he was still in bed with his mother. He realized it was all just a dream. Slowly tears started to fall from his eyes as he began to cry. As he started to cry, Elsa pulled him to her chest and began to gently rub Y/n's back.

She held Y/n in her arms, she shushed him, and soon after he stopped crying. He whimpered as he fell into Elsa's chest. Her voice was soft and quiet as Elsa does her best to help calm her son down.

Elsa: "It was just a bad dream."

Y/n: "T-They were there."

Elsa: "Hmm?"

Slowly he lifts his head to look at his mothers face, he looks into his mother's eyes

Y/n: "T-They w-were t-there..."

After he said that, it all started to make sense, and Elsa started to see what was happening. Y/n must have been having a nightmare about his old family who treated him very poorly. They must have traumatized him so bad and now he's having nightmares about them.

Y/n: "T-They... were... there....."

Elsa: "Who baby?"

He looks away from Elsa without speaking,

Y/n: "My old f-family..."

Elsa couldn't believe it, her son was having a nightmare of being abuse by his old family, and he was reliving the life he had when live there. It was already bad enough that Y/n was treated badly by his old family and now that he was free from their torment. And now he's already have nightmares on his first night home with his real family.

Y/n started sniffing as started to cry again without meeting his mother's gaze.

Y/n: "T-They all w-were saying m-mean t-things to m-me. Saying I-I was a f-freak and a l-loser and t-they wished t-hat they n-never had adopt stupid child LIKE ME!"

Elsa could not believe what she was hearing from her son. She already knew had bad her son was raise but she didn't knew it was this bad. She already knew they abuse him without question but calling him very inappropriate things to him. Nobody should ever treat a child like that at all.

Slowly Elsa wipes away Y/n's tears, his face was beat red from the cry, but Elsa's hands help cool him down a little bit.

Elsa: "Y/n, look at me."

Slowly her son looks at her. His eyes slowly meet hers.

Elsa: "You are none of those things, you are not a stupid child, you are an amazing and beautiful child, and capable of many great things. And if those people can't see that then are blind.

The boy just listens to his as she spokes. Then Elsa had an idea in her head.

Elsa: "Lay head on my chest

Y/n was confused but slowly lays his head on Elsa's chest. As he did, he could hear his breathing from her chest.

Elsa: "Hear that?"

Y/n kept listening but slowly gave her a nod in response.

Elsa: "My heart beats for you."

Y/n just lays there and listens to his mother's heart beat. It made him feel a lot calmer and relaxed, knowing that he was safe within her arms. Slowly the queen began to softly sing to her son.

Elsa: "Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back, and slam the door
The snow blows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in
Heaven knows I tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl, you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all
Up here in the cold, thin air I finally can breathe
I know I left a life behind, but I'm too relieved to grieve
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back, and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway
Standing frozen in the life I've chosen
You won't find me, the past is so behind me
Buried in the snow
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway
Let it go, go, nah-nah
Here I stand
Let it go, let it go
Let it go"

Elsa's POV

After I finished singing Y/n had already fallen back to sleep. Carefully, without waking him, I laid him back down on the bed, and pulled the blanket back over us. Slowly I pulled Y/n's little body to my chest and slowly stroked his back.

Elsa: "Don't worry,"

I cooed into his ear.

Elsa: "No one will ever harm you again."

To be continue.....