⋆ ★_𝐁𝐞𝐭_★ ⋆

—⪩•⪨ (⁠人⁠*⁠' ∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)—☆ ⪩•⪨—

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

It was lunchtime right now and Yeonjun was with his friends, Soobin and Huening Kai sitting at their usual table like always. Yenjun was yapping about some random shit that happened to him while he was making his way to the school. Soobin and Huening Kai were unbothered, not paying attention to what Yeonjun was saying because he just speaks too fast for them.

Yeonjun - "So how rude was that right?? Like that bitch has no right to tell me that??"

Soobin - "mhm"

Yeonjun - "Guys, are you even listening!?"

Huening Kai - "sorry what?"

Yeonjun sighed, standing up to throw his food away.

𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

These asshole's, I know I talk to fast but c'mon at least try to follow along wit me the fuck how hard is that??? I was making my way back to the table until someone caught my eye, Beomgyu was fucking making out with a girl in the corner of the cafeteria room...it was gross, not anymore I'm use to passing by I'm or just seeing him outside after school him making out with a girl. Sometimes it still kinda hurts me because I had the biggest crush on him most of the school found out but thank goodness the rumor didn't reach him, I had to make up a lie I was asexual or some shit like that. Clearly a lie, I'm the gayest guy in my friend group, it's just so obvious. Once I made it back to the table I couldn't help but continue starting at Beomgyu kissing the random ass girl, now I was really distracted I didn't hear Soobin, or Huening Kai talking to me.

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

Once me and Huening Kai saw Yeonjun sit with us again we started talking to him, we were to lazy to throw our trash but he was too busy looking at someone. I turned to who Yeonjun was looking at and then smirked, I see he still has eyes for the player Choi Beomgyu.
"Yeonjun drop looking you weird gay ass" I slapped his face, he flinched and glared at me.

Yeonjun - "what the hell Soobin! What the duck do you guys want!?"

"We wanted you to throw our trash, but I see you were too busy looking at you're hot ass crush"

Yeonjun - "huh???"

"Choi Beomgyu-"

Yeonjun - "shut the fuck up I don't like him, I don't want the rumors to start again so you better keep you're big ass mouth shut"

Huening Kai - "hyung you still like him!"

Yeonjun - "Huening Kai shut up I don't!"

"Mhm, actually I why don't we do a bet?"

Yeonjun - "for what"

"To win him over from all the girls"

Yeonjun - "who"

"Yeonjun don't act stupid, Beom-"

Yeonjun - "who asked right! C'mon we should go outside and breathe some fresh air yeah-yeah!"

"What" suddenly Yeonjun for up and dragged me and Huening Kai out of the cafeteria room and outside the school grounds. Shit he's gonna start yapping again.