CHAPTER 1- Spark

"Sspppaaarrrrkkkkk! Wake up. You're late again. Breakfast is ready", chimed a beautiful middle-aged lady, wanting nothing more than to wake up her lazy daughter who has an insatiable dead sleep. Even after sleeping like a log for 10 hours, she was still snoring.

"I'm coming in your room. Such an idiot daughter I have 16 years old and if left, she can sleep 16 hours nonstop. I don't want to burden her with house chores, but she is just wasting time and money. When did you sleep yesterday huh? Got to bed at 10 and still won't wake up. I'm tired of being her alarm clock day and night. Such an irresponsible kid".

"WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!", the lady commanded snatching the blanket.

"What a nice way to wake up". The sleepy head said grumpily.

Sparkle Michael Collins aka Sparkle aka Spark is the daughter of the Alpha of Regnition, Vince Cruz Collins and Luna, Selene Lenz Collins. Having alpha genes from her father side and beta genes from her mother, she was stronger than the majority of the females who were usually Omegas. But our protagonist is a Beta. She is the eldest daughter of the family of a brother and sister. Her younger brother is an alpha. From birth, he, Nicholas Franz Collins, is raised to be the future alpha. 

Spark woke up, brushed her teeth, showered, changed into her school uniform and left to school. Her School, East High is attended by all the werewolves of land along with humans. The school was built on neutral territory and was mandatory to be attended by all the wolves. All the packs made sure that everyone and everyone of age must be educated.

She is attending the school for second day since she got her wolf only yesterday. She was a werewolf since birth but her first wolf was an Omega. Yes, an Omega born to such strong genes was nearly impossible, but she had an omega wolf. Another impossible thing was the changing of wolf. 

In the omega section of East High, some of the male Omegas bullied her as male Omegas were among the rarest of werewolves and she was considered nothing but a disgrace to her family name. She was fed up with the constant bullying and stood up for herself one day and then suddenly, like a magic, her wolf changed into beta when everyone was ganging upon her. The rest of the omegas did not realize her transformation but were frightened by her sudden anger and choose to leave her alone. 

The two branches of East High were located in different locations and were almost like different schools so, nobody knew about the bullying. East High was divided into two branches: one for Omegas and weak humans and another for the rest of wolves and strong humans. The division was done fairly since, Omegas and weak humans don't stand a chance against the rest of wolves due to obvious reasons. Rest of the wolves were fairly comparable except the strongest breed, the Alphas. They were trained together since Alphas need to be able to control, their strength around other wolves for safety and by far Alphas were not the most disciplined when it came to holding their power back.

Her family, however, realized the transformation in her rank, power and aura. The reported the matter immediately to the werewolf council.

 The Werewolf Council was the advisory body to help the packs when the face any difficulty and to provide a common platform to solve the disputes among different packs. The Council had never failed in performing its duties and was respected by all. 

The Council informed them that even though, transformation of wolves is extremely rare yet there have been a few instances of Omegas transforming to Betas. This was the only transformation of wolves possible. 

The news got out pretty quickly. Within a few hours all the wolves knew about her. With her transformation also spread the news of bullying. The matter was a serious concern hence, the council and school administration took disciplinary actions against the bullies. Sparkle was sent to the other division in accordance with her new rank.

Vince and Selene were extremely delighted of the change. Nicholas was happy that her sister would go to the same school as him. Spark was happy seeing her loved ones happy. She was friendly to all the omegas but couldn't call anyone friend. So, separation from previous classmates was not an issue at all. 

Another thing that no one except her and the council knew was that Spark was not a beta but an Alpha. Yes, an Alpha. Yesterday, on her first day she ran into a herd of wild buffaloes. Unluckily, she was in her wolf form and the buffaloes start chasing her....Then again, her wolf transformed into an Alpha. No Beta could remain unharmed against a herd of buffaloes, but the Alpha wolf saved her.

She went straight to the Council. Only One day earlier, she found out the only wolf transformation possible was from Omega to Beta, but her wolf again transformed to an Alpha which seemed rather unusual. The Council consisting of seven most powerful and knowledgeable werewolves was astonished to say the least. One of the wolves, rose to hug her and calm her down. The wolf being none other than her father Vince. The Council decided to keep the matter secret for a time being. Since the smell and aura did not change any further, the Sparkle's wolf couldn't be identified as an Alpha easily. Also, Sparkle got to know only because she could hear her wolf, Shimmer in her mind saying that she has been transformed to an Alpha. 

Spark was now an Alpha pretending to be a Beta.

          NOTE:

 Italicized texts are meant to provide more information and to clear the context of story.          Kindly consider them separate from the storyline. 

        Happy reading!