Training and a start to a friendly rivalry

Izuku forced his quirk's healing factor into overdrive after being thrown by his fathers punch, the hero had stopped smiling as he accidentally threw his son 30 feet causing him to hit a tree and crack 5 ribs and his left arm. He was lucky his son could heal himself quickly other wise he would be hit by a cane again for going to far, toshinori shivered at the thought of making chiyo mad.

Izuku had soon finished healing as they heard a loud voice call out to all might, "Toshinori! You could've told you me you were out back damn it!" The tall loud red haired man said as he walked towards all might with a bicolor haired teen walking next to him. "Enji, thank you for coming to help with izuku's training. I'm not good in training quirks that use heat and cold like you are. " toshinori said with a bright smile.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Hey kid let's see what you can do, aim at the tree down there and try to shoot it." The now named enji, said as he pointed to a tree. Izuku took a deep breathe and aimed his left hand as his body began to slightly glow as his golden eyes grew brighter and heat radiated from him before collecting in his hand and firing out in a wide beam scorching the tree almost instantly. Enji widen his eyes at the level of power displayed by the boy in front of him, they began training to increase and decrease the temperature of the beam.

Within hours izuku learned more control over his beam attacks and how to channel and focus that heat into his claws when they sharpen. "So izuku what all does your quirk do?" The two haired teen asked with mild curiosity, "it works in 3 parts, the main wolf part of me that is always active giving me increased healing, strength, and speed. It also makes my nails really sharp, I can howl really loud and do anything a wolf can. It also gives me properties based on the sun and moon, what about you shoto? " Izuku said as he took out 2 water bottles and tossed one to shoto.

Shoto caught the bottle and opened it, "my quirk let's me shoot flames from left and ice from my right" he takes a swallow of water as he finishes speaking. "Wow, that's powerful. You could be a deterrent to any and all villains that got in your way" izuku says as his nails sharpen and he grabs a stick and begins to carve it, "yeah but I can't use them both at once just yet" the bicolored teen said as he took a sip of his water.

"You'll get there Shoto, I'm sure of it, just like I'm sure I'll get the hang of both my forms eventually" Izuku said as he finished carving a knife out of the stick, "how sharp are your nails Izuku?" Shoto asked curious as he looks at the stick knife intently. The boy whose appearance now more resembled a werewolf as his teeth had sharpened as his eyes changed to that of a predator as he watched his stick checking for imperfections, as he hummed to the other boys question. "Well I know for a fact they are sharper than most knives as most knives leave small tiny imperfections when cutting but my nails don't. They are as sharp a surgical blade" Izuku stated confidently as he tossed the stick to bicolored teen, as Shoto caught it he examined it and found izuku was telling the truth. There indeed were no nicks that would normally be left by a regular knife.

"I wonder if you could cut through steel?" The boy said aloud as his thoughts got the better of him, unaware that the other boy was now smiling with an idea as he looked at his hands noticing a familiar dark ominous glow. He looked up and smile as he felt another sensation fill his body, Izuku was already more than accustomed to the feeling he got when allowed his body to bath in sunlight but he rarely did so with the darkness. His powers took quite some time to master even with endeavors help. 

Izuku was finally able to use his Moon form after months of failed attempts, as they were training he was trying to use as shoto stood a bit away trying to heat up Jos flames more. Shoto hadn't noticed the now growing purple aura around the now purplish black eyed izuku as the rest of his body changed and adapted to the moons glow. He stood and let out a small cold breathe that he could see despite the warm temperature, he decided to stomp his foot which caused cracks in the ground as ice and frost splintered from his foot gaining the attention of the adults and shoto. 

"Finally! I can use it!" Izuku stated loudly and proudly as a powerful aura flowed off him like a river. Izuku stood proud in his moon wolf form, radiating an ominous aura.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys I know I took a bit to get this part out and if there are any recommendations for this you guys have please let me know, I'm trying to get better at writing so I could use the advice!